Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rate The Avatar Above You

Rate The Avatar Above You

Old Aug 10th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
I love Eyore 9
8 for ozzienurses sleeping fairy, is she sleeping ? or is she waiting for mr fairy to get behind
Old Aug 10th 2007, 3:20 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
I love Eyore 9
thank you and should have said your one is a cutie too.....9 and a 9 for PP and Curly and Asher.....that cuts some of the posts down! LOL!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

linsi is an unknown quantity at this point

eyore is cute!!!! I give it a 8 1/2
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by linsi
eyore is cute!!!! I give it a 8 1/2
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
&
scott definatley a 10
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mad city fan
scott definatley a 10
why thankyou .

8 , needs writing bigger , whats it say ?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
That is not the point.

I remember when you didn't have to spend ages trawling through the clutter of mindless games to find something of interest...

And not another games thread - a Games forum, so those who want to count from one to a million, or tell a 3 word story can do so, and leave room for some decent threads on pages 1 and 2.

If you have a look in the Site Feedback, you'll see I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Well way i see it is this , correct me if i am wrong please . If you want something of interest this can mostly be found in the main Australia forum ? no ?

If you want a bit of fun & casual chat then come in the Barbie where all the games n fun are .

simple i think , all it is is a bit of fun , don't like it stay out as i would .

oh , and as you can see by the ppl who post in these " mindless " games as you call them ... am not the only one to think this way
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the consistent avatars, I associate them with that BE member and to me they are all individual so I would give everyone a 10.

Corny but true, avatars are how I recognise people on here.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I like the consistent avatars, I associate them with that BE member and to me they are all individual so I would give everyone a 10.

Corny but true, avatars are how I recognise people on here.
Who said that
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:45 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Who said that

We should confuse people and swap avatars for a night.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:52 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

We should confuse people and swap avatars for a night.
he he now that would be fun! Ems x
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by smiling4
he he now that would be fun! Ems x
We are having a National Swap Avatar weekend - starting from now!

Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

We are having a National Swap Avatar weekend - starting from now!

ok , what do i do
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see everybody whining here as usual ...
Account Closed

ok , what do i do
oh yeah , already done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.