Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rangers UEFA Cup Final 2008

Rangers UEFA Cup Final 2008

Old May 16th 2008, 8:55 pm
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rangers UEFA Cup Final 2008

Originally Posted by Gaz_88
Ahhh why so bitter Haggis supper

Did you not see the coverage on the TV?.. Hundereds rioted, smashing car windows while a young mother inside, a stabbing, policeman bottled, heatbutted, 52 serious assault & tell that to the locals having to put up with that nonsense

But we must all be confused over your good humour
could ya go a chicken supper bobby sands?
Old May 16th 2008, 9:38 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assegai
could ya go a chicken supper bobby sands?
Old May 16th 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

brother in law was down at this crap... he is a high end manager and a very quiet civil man.. he said 200,000+ people, very little toilets,no facilities and aggressive cops.. now, during and after the fighting, they were attacking every person that had a blue shirt on... they treated every one with severe aggression and threatening behaviour.. 200,000+ peopla and 200 people guilty of severely poor behaviour albeit less than 0.01% of the total support there for rangers ..manchester was caught with its pants down and they wont be holding the party for man utd ...not because of the riots, no no(although they will be blaming that carry on) but the fact that if they cant cope with 200k scots then they are screwed with the whole of the manchester based fans (some of the city fans would cause aggro) which could be even more than that ! it was a bad affair added to which was the sad death of tommy burns... not a good week for scottish football...
Old May 17th 2008, 1:06 am
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

When a lifelong fan of these 2 teams we all know losing hurts, the banter will go on but not all this shite is needed all you boys that feel the need to hide your shameful supporters hateful actions behind a scotsman 1st, and a tim foremost, keep this in mind in aus.

"Educate the kids to integrate with one another and not pay any attention to who's a Catholic and who's a Protestant, and any of that rubbish.

"Just go out there, support your team, make good friends and get on with your lives." -Tam Burns
Old May 17th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

i dont allow my son to have a rangers top or strip. i dont have one and wont wear one.. i am a protestant in the loosest term applicable. i used to have a season ticket at ibrox but never wore any tops etc. i also used to get the odd parkhead celtic home ticket when my mates dad was unwell and rangers were away (old coffin dodger) and i took his place. i always enjoyed it in both stadiums although ibrox is where the heart is.. i just hate the bitching that i am reading over on that other thread. a few muppets and the whole east end of glasgow is shouting for rangers scalp.. sad really..
Old May 17th 2008, 1:51 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaca
a few muppets and the whole east end of glasgow is shouting for rangers scalp.. sad really..
and manchester as well