Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Racist muslim rapists

Racist muslim rapists

Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:27 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racist muslim rapists

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Exactly and I reckon it does alot of damage.
Ok - devils advocate only - has it not done what it set out to do and provoked discussion on the topic?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:28 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Yes, if the heading was changed and the content was more factual, people would react in a totally different way. However if you change the heading and the content, "the same message" will not be contained.

Mrs JTL
Just out of curiosity, why do you state "and the content was more factual"? The article may be written in a biased, unfair and unbalanced manner but I know for a fact that the UK incident that was mentioned did happen? I assume that all of the incidents occured but what is being criticised in this posting is the manner, context and semantics with which it was reported.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:34 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
As much as I love you Wayne, I don't agree with you on the comment above. Both the journalist (if you want to call her that) and the extremists use religion to manipulate their audience. The journalist in this case knew exactly what sort of response she was going to get. Have a read on the rest of the articles on the same on-line magazine - the tones are all similar. The subjects may be Muslims, black Americans, or immigrants. David Horowitz is well known in the US for his extreme views, and very often his views are considered by many as racist. Do a Google search on his name and you'll see what I mean.

There are people out there who don't have the brain you and some of us on the forum have, and can be easily misled by these unbalanced articles.

Mrs JTL
You got me there. I think I wrote that before someone (you?) posted the link to the site.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:34 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ok - devils advocate only - has it not done what it set out to do and provoked discussion on the topic?
I'm not sure that what it set out to do.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:56 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I'm assuming that here you mean condem, not condone?
Oooppss....yep....big difference.....half asleep....cheers m8