Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Question for the ladies...

Question for the ladies...

Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:20 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question for the ladies...

If I am having an argument with my wife and she "doesn't want to get into an argument" does that mean I won / was right? (It has never happened before - I think I might have won my first argument in 13 years trying but it is unnerving)
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for the ladies...

Originally Posted by worzel
If I am having an argument with my wife and she "doesn't want to get into an argument" does that mean I won / was right? (It has never happened before - I think I might have won my first argument in 13 years trying but it is unnerving)

No, you never win mate, get used to it
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:26 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you didn't, it just means she knows she is right but doesn't want to cause you any more distress than she has to by proving her point!!!

You had a lucky escape, keep quiet and you'll be ok
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:26 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

She has won by being bigger and better by not rowing with you over something childish that you have brought up in the first place.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:37 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Not only have you won, but:

1) You get into the Guinness book of records
2) You get a Nobel prize
3) If you let on that you know that she knows that you've won...life won't be worth living.

Enjoy the nanosecond of glory. You'll lose in the end.

Karl
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

For me that translates to 'shut up, you're getting on my tits and you're too stupid to realise I'm right so I'm wasting my breath'

Hope that clarifies it for you
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

No, it means you are in deep sh*t!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:48 pm
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Issie
She has won by being bigger and better by not rowing with you over something childish that you have brought up in the first place.
But......she will be remembering, storing and sleeping on it, just to bring it up again when she wants a row. Sorry guys, it's what we do
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:49 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Man...........won.............argument

Never before have I heard these words in the same sentence
Old Mar 30th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VikkiL
Man...........won.............argument

Never before have I heard these words in the same sentence

Hmm, y'see, she's moved onto stage two of her offence - shouting doesn't work, so it's onto the psychological warfare and it's working 'cos he's admited he's "Unnerved"!!!!

(Sorry to the OP, only playing with ya!!!)
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

She's got you all nervous hasn't she?

Now stop being silly, and just accept your lot....
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:36 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Yes of course dear - whatever you say
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:45 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
No, you never win mate, get used to it
I had! Now if I won or if I am in REALLY big trouble it is still a weird feeling
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:52 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I had! Now if I won or if I am in REALLY big trouble it is still a weird feeling
Was this a REALLY serious arguement cos it does seem as though "something" has happened !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.