Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

a question for the ladies???

a question for the ladies???

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a question for the ladies???

Originally Posted by aston man

my Mrs reckons hes a dog but she would say that wouldn't she?is my Mrs telling porkies ????
i think your mrs is taking him for walks and getting pumped in the park by him, all behind your back too

sorry mate, someone had to break it to you
check her bag and see if she has any pooperscoopers in there. she might be using them as a contraception
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

can you please tell me as i cannot tell if a chap is good looking or not..

what is it with that Charlie stubbs in coronation street?how come all the ladies are mad for him?

my Mrs reckons hes a dog but she would say that wouldn't she?is my Mrs telling porkies ????
Shes right
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:08 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i think your mrs is taking him for walks and getting pumped in the park by him, all behind your back too

sorry mate, someone had to break it to you
check her bag and see if she has any pooperscoopers in there. she might be using them as a contraception

soapy you could have a point there,she keeps coming back with mud on her knees.i asked her about it the other day and she told me she had been collecting conkers..
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

soapy you could have a point there,she keeps coming back with mud on her knees.i asked her about it the other day and she told me she had been collecting conkers..

well, she got the conkers she was after

heres what to do. when u wake in the morning, get on all fours, lift you leg, and pish on her. see how she reacts to that. she might even lick your balls after
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:28 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

well, she got the conkers she was after

heres what to do. when u wake in the morning, get on all fours, lift you leg, and pish on her. see how she reacts to that. she might even lick your balls after

pmsl

nice one mate,you have put me in a good mood for the day,,shes in the kitchen now shall i try it??
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:32 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy

I think he's horrid
I think he looks pretty good. He reminds me very much of a doctor I worked for (his looks only) who was really kind and treated me very well. That's probably why I like him.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

pmsl

nice one mate,you have put me in a good mood for the day,,shes in the kitchen now shall i try it??
might as well
if she has a problem with it, just shit on the kitchen floor and leave her to clean it up
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:39 am
Banned

might as well
if she has a problem with it, just shit on the kitchen floor and leave her to clean it up
hang on then mate,i'm bollocko anyway as i kipped on settee all night,she kipped with the dog????

shes sitting by the kids so i wont be able to pish on her,,

her goes,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:44 am
Banned

hang on then mate,i'm bollocko anyway as i kipped on settee all night,she kipped with the dog????

shes sitting by the kids so i wont be able to pish on her,,

her goes,,,,,,,,,,,,

soaps i did do it and thats the truth,she just stared at me in amazement and just said

"what are you doing you nutter?are you alright?"

my 8 year old daughter said "hes doing a dare on the internet"

strange but true..
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soaps i did do it and thats the truth,she just stared at me in amazement and just said

"what are you doing you nutter?are you alright?"

my 8 year old daughter said "hes doing a dare on the internet"

strange but true..
lmao, i better watch what i type then
im glad it wasnt a double dare
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

zig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=lollyno1]
Originally Posted by zig_zag
Maybe its that SOME women like a man who knows what he wants, how to get it, and knows how its done and takes full control

i was seeing a bloke for two years who knew what he wanted, how to get it, knew how it was done and took full control...didnt work out..he was a self opinionated arse..lol good job he lived a couple of hours away.

Anothe bloke i was seeing for a while, couldnt make a decision to save his life..lol..that lasted 5 years..

Now im single..yipeee...best way.

As for Charlie, he got something in his looks that would attract me, but id slap him silly if he acted like that to me.
I did say that type are only good to keep as a fantasy, or act out a fantasy your not suppose to stay with em that type would end up cheating on you anyway so you dump em before they get the chance.

Last edited by zig_zag; Nov 2nd 2006 at 1:02 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

He does nothing for me I find him irritating.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:53 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I would much rather shag Bradley Walsh
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:57 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I would much rather shag Bradley Walsh
Yeeeeeeeukk!

I've always liked Nicholas Lyndhurst myself....no, I don't know why either.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by busterboy
Yeeeeeeeukk!

I've always liked Nicholas Lyndhurst myself....no, I don't know why either.
You ARE blind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.