Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Queens Christmas Speech 2009

The Queens Christmas Speech 2009

Old Dec 25th 2009, 3:20 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Queens Christmas Speech 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75EyGfK-Nnc

Thought I'd be a bit traditional....not quite the same watching it on here instead of all sitting down at 3p.m after an over indulgent meal though :0)

Jan
Old Dec 27th 2009, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Queens Christmas Speech 2009

Thank you for that.We`d not yet managed to see it.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Yes, thanks; I missed it too
Old Dec 28th 2009, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

I've managed to miss it for 40 years
Old Dec 29th 2009, 4:18 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
I've managed to miss it for 40 years
Me too Nelhboy, but saw it this year for the first time.

I thought it was more of a 'non-speech'