British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/queen-elizabeth-jewish-736393/)

sonyagreen Oct 21st 2011 5:12 am

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive. But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot. The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles. Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

saveme Oct 21st 2011 5:31 am

Re: IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Of course she's a Jew! We ALL are as we are descended from Adam and Eve but some of us like our bacon too much.

Vash the Stampede Oct 21st 2011 5:39 am

Originally Posted by sonyagreen (Post 9687168)
It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive.

So true!

But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot.
*gasp*

The horror!

The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles.
Indeed. It has frequently been my primary topic of conversation when mingling with the ruling circles, as I so often do.

Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday?
Frequently. Often in conjunction with the question, 'Why didn't they make it a day when Beatrice and Eugenie couldn't attend?'

Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?
Yes. I mean no. Wait - what was the question again?

spartacus Oct 21st 2011 5:45 am

I thought she was a lizard?

bingobob777 Oct 21st 2011 5:52 am

It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive. But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot. The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles. Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eUQVRusxiYk

I got married on a Friday, was that in anyway connected with the sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

My wife who claims to be a Catholic once ate fish on a Tuesday, does that mean she's lying?

Beoz Oct 21st 2011 6:08 am

It's cheaper to get married on a friday

TiddlyPom Oct 21st 2011 6:39 am

I got half way through that video before my drool started to impinge on the sanctity of my keyboard.

IvanM Oct 21st 2011 7:02 am

They are Jedis.

moneypenny20 Oct 21st 2011 7:30 am

I got married on a Friday. If I were Jewish my father would probably have killed me. Oh and the mother. Not saying he was anti semetic you understand, just, err, narrow minded?

carolinephillips Oct 21st 2011 8:06 am

Has she been circumcised?:eek:

She descends from German stock. Not very friendly to Jews as I recall.

DeadVim Oct 21st 2011 8:57 am

She never carries any cash so ...

Religion is all a load of fantasy bollocks so it don't matter what she is.

IvanM Oct 21st 2011 9:06 am

According to Henry VIII the monarch may as well be god. He had six good reasons.

Originally Posted by DeadVim (Post 9687422)
She never carries any cash so ...

Religion is all a load of fantasy bollocks so it don't matter what she is.

Pomster Oct 21st 2011 10:15 am

we got married on a Friday too...thought it was because it was cheaper and gave us a nice long weekend.

I now realise it is probably because I am Jewish without having been told . (and I thought I was Welsh) My parents have a lot to answer for -denying me my heritage and making me masquerade as Welsh.

Dreamy Oct 21st 2011 10:22 am

My brother in law and his wife (obviously, he didn't marry his dog) were married on a friday. We thought it was because he was a cheap skate who refused to pay the extra cost for a saturday, now I've realised his wife (who claims to be RC) must actually be Jewish.

It would explain her slightly larger than usual nose.

tartankoala Oct 21st 2011 10:30 am

Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

:rofl: Priceless. 1 + 1 = tulip

Word of warning to the Mods, keep an eye on this thread. You can guarantee that the 2nd post from the OP will be accusing everyone of being pro-Jews and how the Jews are destroying the World etc etc.