Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:12 am
Banned

sonyagreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive. But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot. The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles. Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Of course she's a Jew! We ALL are as we are descended from Adam and Eve but some of us like our bacon too much.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:39 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Originally Posted by sonyagreen
It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive.
So true!

But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot.
*gasp*

The horror!

The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles.
Indeed. It has frequently been my primary topic of conversation when mingling with the ruling circles, as I so often do.

Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday?
Frequently. Often in conjunction with the question, 'Why didn't they make it a day when Beatrice and Eugenie couldn't attend?'

Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?
Yes. I mean no. Wait - what was the question again?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she was a lizard?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

It is hard to believe that official and national figures we honor most of all can be very secretive. But, unfortunately, people are being deceived a lot. The mystery of the Jewish descendents is discussed secretly in the ruling circles. Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eUQVRusxiYk
I got married on a Friday, was that in anyway connected with the sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?

My wife who claims to be a Catholic once ate fish on a Tuesday, does that mean she's lying?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

It's cheaper to get married on a friday
Old Oct 21st 2011, 6:39 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I got half way through that video before my drool started to impinge on the sanctity of my keyboard.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 7:02 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

They are Jedis.

Old Oct 21st 2011, 7:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I got married on a Friday. If I were Jewish my father would probably have killed me. Oh and the mother. Not saying he was anti semetic you understand, just, err, narrow minded?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Has she been circumcised?

She descends from German stock. Not very friendly to Jews as I recall.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 8:57 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

She never carries any cash so ...

Religion is all a load of fantasy bollocks so it don't matter what she is.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 9:06 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

According to Henry VIII the monarch may as well be god. He had six good reasons.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
She never carries any cash so ...

Religion is all a load of fantasy bollocks so it don't matter what she is.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

we got married on a Friday too...thought it was because it was cheaper and gave us a nice long weekend.

I now realise it is probably because I am Jewish without having been told . (and I thought I was Welsh) My parents have a lot to answer for -denying me my heritage and making me masquerade as Welsh.

Last edited by Pomster; Oct 21st 2011 at 10:30 am.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:22 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

My brother in law and his wife (obviously, he didn't marry his dog) were married on a friday. We thought it was because he was a cheap skate who refused to pay the extra cost for a saturday, now I've realised his wife (who claims to be RC) must actually be Jewish.

It would explain her slightly larger than usual nose.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Did you ever question why the wedding of the world of Kate Middleton and Prince William was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?
Priceless. 1 + 1 = tulip

Word of warning to the Mods, keep an eye on this thread. You can guarantee that the 2nd post from the OP will be accusing everyone of being pro-Jews and how the Jews are destroying the World etc etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.