puppies

Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:38 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default puppies

looking for a puppy,and we know what kind of puppy we are looking for but dont seem to be able to find any proper mongrel dogs. They all seem to be either staffy, kelpie,lab,poodle,collie,jack russell or chihuahua minature types. we just want an nice mongrel puppy with a swooshy tail. cant seem to find any anywhere, any ideas why? I have looked on the websites but all just seem to have mature dogs of the types I described.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: puppies

Originally Posted by squeezzii
looking for a puppy,and we know what kind of puppy we are looking for but dont seem to be able to find any proper mongrel dogs. They all seem to be either staffy, kelpie,lab,poodle,collie,jack russell or chihuahua minature types. we just want an nice mongrel puppy with a swooshy tail. cant seem to find any anywhere, any ideas why? I have looked on the websites but all just seem to have mature dogs of the types I described.
Your local paper is probably your best bet for a Heinz 57.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:56 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Big, small? I have a mongrel - she was sold as a cross shizu Tzu/Maltese but looking at her there is defintely some poodle in there and probably a few others! Got her from the Trading Post for $375 (cost us a fortune since!) Swooshy tail, great character and loves company.

This is her on her at her 1st birthday party last month.
Attached Thumbnails puppies-imgp1484.jpg   puppies-imgp1486.jpg   puppies-imgp1498.jpg  
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

website called:
petrescue.com.au

They have all the rescue places on with puppies and older dogs.

Gems
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:22 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

I got my wee man a few weeks ago he is a pomxmaltesexpoodle (would love to know how they know what type they r lol) in r local pet shop he has a wonderful personality
Attached Thumbnails puppies-102_2338-large-.jpg   puppies-102_2369.jpg   puppies-102_2337.jpg  
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
I got my wee man a few weeks ago he is a pomxmaltesexpoodle (would love to know how they know what type they r lol) in r local pet shop he has a wonderful personality
Awww....he's adorable.

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Big, small? I have a mongrel - she was sold as a cross shizu Tzu/Maltese but looking at her there is defintely some poodle in there and probably a few others! Got her from the Trading Post for $375 (cost us a fortune since!) Swooshy tail, great character and loves company.

This is her on her at her 1st birthday party last month.
She is too.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Our puppy was meant to be a blue heeler/rottie cross which is a bit of a joke as she is nearly six months old and is more like a blue heeler/Jack russell cross!She is not even as big as a blue heeler so if you buy a cross you don't always know what it is going to look like.

I love her how she is as she is very different and is a great dog just a bit(well alot)smaller than we thought!The pet shops round here have all sorts of odd cross breeds.

Last edited by petensue; Jan 16th 2009 at 1:17 am.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 1:16 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

U said it weird breeds .I know a woman who got a dog from the rspca and omg her bottom lip covers her top nt a good looking dog at all but we love them any how petensue she lives in woodvale so u will be looking at every white dog i see lmao .Hows things anymore dramas with the puppy and the swimming pool lol
Old Jan 16th 2009, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Irishfamily I will be looking out for your lovely puppy,though he might not be able to go out yet?

Daisy stays away from the pool though my husband will put her in and she is quite a good swimmer.I must admit that I would not as she is scared if there is a lot of noise(which there usually is)in the pool and hides under the table.

Poor Daisy nearly got choaked with her collar as she and the older puppy love to bite each others collars and this time they got stuck scared and I had to try and get the collars off and got bitten by accident!

Daisy is being desexed on Monday so I expect she will be moaning and sighing when we get her back as she is a real wimp!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:04 am
Sharon

so i r timmy we say he is r gay dog lol.U not having alot of luck with daisy poor wee thing . Don`t worry u will hear me shouting his name in my loud northern ireland accent lmao
Old Jan 16th 2009, 6:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petensue
The pet shops round here have all sorts of odd cross breeds.http://p1040482
Please please, no one buy from a pet shop. It's an evil practice that should be outlawed
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Try the RSPCA......they always have unwanted pups, especially this time of year!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Please please, no one buy from a pet shop. It's an evil practice that should be outlawed
Here, here. It's unbelievable that in this day and age with so many unwanted animals there still are such places. At least the UK doesn't have the old 'how much is that doggie in the window' sort of place any more, thank God.

Ours was a rescue and to be frank she was mad as a box of frogs and would attack anything on 4 legs which was very trying on walks. The vet offered to put her down or give her medication 'to relax her' but we refused (we needed it more than her though!). Despite her 'ways' we loved her to bits and wouldn't hesitate to get another 'rescue'.

Lorraine
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:19 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I own www.dogmatch.com.au (and www.cat-match.com.au) - a very underfunded (ie by me) free online service for people with unwanted pets or needing pet advice. Its a bit quieter than it always was as I have the kids taking up my time but keep an eye on it as we have new dogs and cats all of the time.

How much are you willing to pay? Where are you? This will help guide your decision.

The best place (for the dog) you can get a puppy from
SYDNEY:
is PAWS, Monikas, the pound - in sydney renbury farm, liverpool, blacktown, lismore (I used to drive up there to bring pups down regularly). You will have to care for the pup sometimes a bit from the pound when you get him/her to bring him up to healthy love.
Surprisingly though not so many pups there sometimes as all the rescuers pick up pups.

For big dogs one of my favourites is paws n hooves

I had my fantastic boxer cross from randwick dog rescue who do a fantastic job saving lots of dogs of all sorts.

GOLD COAST:
In the gold coast there is the very lovely animal welfare league

SUNSHINE COAST:
and in sippy downs there is a really good rescue place. In brisbane I would contact animal liberation who really do liberate dogs sometimes or just drive down the gold coast.

I can go on and on - but please pm me anyone looking for a pet or wanting to help a rescue organisation in their area - especially technical people and people who work in big organisations where you can put notices on a board etc.

If you have time on your hands and want to use it online or offline, again theres always heaps to do

do not buy a dog from someone advertising it for money (unless the money is for desexing etc and is under $300), from a pet shop, a registered charity or rescue shelter. or of course a registered breeder.

The puppy farmers here are really clever, sneaky and sick.

Hope to help
Viv
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Daisy stays away from the pool though my husband will put her in and she is quite a good swimmer.I must admit that I would not as she is scared if there is a lot of noise(which there usually is)in the pool and hides under the table.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to interupt the thread, but I read recently about the fact that quite a lot of pets end up by accident in pools when no-one is around and can't get out again and subsequently drown. The advice was for there to be some sort of ladder to be put in just in case. Don't know the ins and outs as they don't have many pools around here but it is food for thought.
Lorraine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.