proxy

Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:29 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Question proxy

anyone got a proxy that works for the uk that they care to share? or reccommend something to download that can do the same?

thanks

ob
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:43 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proxy

if you just want to go to a site using a uk ip, go here:

http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:49 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
if you just want to go to a site using a uk ip, go here:

http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/
thanks for that but it still doesn't work not for real radio anyway

ob
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:31 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

You want to listen to uk radio ?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:33 am
West is best!

You want to listen to uk radio ?
amongst other things yes

ob
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:35 am
Banned

for radio stations try here:
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:58 am
West is best!

for radio stations try here:
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/
thanks again LIA still no joy tho, just says the same thing that they have detected i'm not in the uk basically
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:04 am
Banned

this one seems to work to get real radio:

http://tourgizmo.co.uk/
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

the_gripmaster will become famous soon enoughthe_gripmaster will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oz bound
thanks again LIA still no joy tho, just says the same thing that they have detected i'm not in the uk basically
No problems accessing http://www.mikesradioworld.com/. I am in VIC.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:15 am
West is best!

this one seems to work to get real radio:

http://tourgizmo.co.uk/
thank you again but still no joy! could it be settings of some sort i need to change? westnet is my isp does that make any difference?

ob
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:20 am
West is best!

Originally Posted by the_gripmaster
No problems accessing http://www.mikesradioworld.com/. I am in VIC.
thanks for that gripmaster, at least it's known that it works

ob
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:27 am
Banned

when you go to mikesradioworld, are you clicking on the link for the station e.g. BBC Radio One ? If so, dont..... click on the "listen live" tab of one of the media players you have installed (winamp, windows media player etc)
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:39 am
West is best!

when you go to mikesradioworld, are you clicking on the link for the station e.g. BBC Radio One ? If so, dont..... click on the "listen live" tab of one of the media players you have installed (winamp, windows media player etc)
no not clicking on the station name, I'm clicking on the windows 64 kbps thing on the right hand side in the listen live column then that takes me to the radio station website to listen live there. tried another few stations and one opened in windows media player the others just took me to their stations sites to say no!

Last edited by oz bound; Nov 8th 2009 at 5:50 am. Reason: add more info