Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Prison Break starts again tonight... What's the odds they can stay uncaught???

Prison Break starts again tonight... What's the odds they can stay uncaught???

Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:46 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prison Break starts again tonight... What's the odds they can stay uncaught???

Mmmmm, Sarah didnt look too pritty in that box did she!????????

Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prison Break starts again tonight... What's the odds they can stay uncaught???

Originally Posted by onepearlyb

I don't know... probably not. I tried really hard to not look too long...

Mrs JTL
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:02 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepearlyb

They sharp got rid of her, thought she'd be in for longer. Of course unless they found a pale ginger lookalike but don't suppose there'd be to many of them in Panama.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

How are you coping with so many bloody adverts on Channel 7? On GWN its spoiling, Heroes and Prison Break. Thought it was good they were showing the shows so quickly. But the adverts are killing the shows.

Ive now resorted to watching it online to spare me the adverts. Way too many in my opinion.

You can watch them instantly on:
http://www.fanpop.com/channel/show/29

without having to download anything.

Yes, could tape it and fast forward adverts. But been here short time and havent got around to buying stuff to tape on.

Glad teabag finally killed someone, he was being too quiet for my liking.

GEMS
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

PS, Sarah went cos she got herself pregnant. She was supposed to come back, but decided after the baby arrived she didnt want too. Hence exit in a box!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:41 pm

The adverts spoil everything including the rugby, hance why we cracked and got foxtel but then that doesn't get 7 so you can't win.

Ha! she could have just been kidnapped until the baby born in real life then got back to work... wimp.

QUOTE=Gems;5442916]How are you coping with so many bloody adverts on Channel 7? On GWN its spoiling, Heroes and Prison Break. Thought it was good they were showing the shows so quickly. But the adverts are killing the shows.

Ive now resorted to watching it online to spare me the adverts. Way too many in my opinion.

Yes, could tape it and fast forward adverts. But been here short time and havent got around to buying stuff to tape on.

GEMS[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Gems
How are you coping with so many bloody adverts on Channel 7? On GWN its spoiling, Heroes and Prison Break. Thought it was good they were showing the shows so quickly. But the adverts are killing the shows.

GEMS
Is that site free???

I know a lot of the USA sites where doing free repeats but wouldn't let you watch outside USA.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
The adverts spoil everything including the rugby, hance why we cracked and got foxtel but then that doesn't get 7 so you can't win.

Ha! she could have just been kidnapped until the baby born in real life then got back to work... wimp.

QUOTE=Gems;5442916]How are you coping with so many bloody adverts on Channel 7? On GWN its spoiling, Heroes and Prison Break. Thought it was good they were showing the shows so quickly. But the adverts are killing the shows.

GEMS
[/QUOTE]
I was soooo mad I fell asleep and missed the last 10 mins
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:47 pm

I was soooo mad I fell asleep and missed the last 10 mins [/QUOTE]

You've got the same sickness as me, it only kicked in when I got to Aus, never had that problem in UK.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, the site is free. You dont need to join, just click and watch.

GEMS
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by Gems
Yes, the site is free. You dont need to join, just click and watch.

GEMS
Cool my son will be pleased (not for me of course)...
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Does anybody know why it wasn't on last night Didn't get my Wentworth fix