Princess Diana

Old Aug 30th 2011, 9:42 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Princess Diana

A B&B in Bridlington with the kids and TheVileEx for the Bank Holiday (we had a Post Office so it was bloody lovely to actually get two days off!)

The kids were up early so we put the telly on (as you do).. at first we thought the Queen Mother must have karked it so were amazed when they reported it was Diana.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 10:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

An advert just came on the TV (I think it's the Hitler channel - the husband's choice) about some programme on her for the anniversary. I may just shoot myself. I'm already dreading the 20th anniversary. FFS she's dead, leave it alone NOW!!!!
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Fark!
Is she dead?
When was that?
How did she die?

Don't follow the goings on of royalty much.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Fark!
Is she dead?
When was that?
How did she die?

Don't follow the goings on of royalty much.
She went down on the titanic,and prob half the blokes on it
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
It pains me to say it but that just made me snort very loudly.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It pains me to say it but that just made me snort very loudly.
Drugs are bad for you.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I was flying to Ostend for the day with some mates, woke up to hear the music on the radio. We went to a restaurant for lunch, 4 of us, loads of good food, loads of beer and Calvados - and then they wouldn't let us pay, insisted it was all "free, in honour of Diana" Would've been rude to refuse, so we had more Calvados and drank a toast to her
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well today marks the 14th Anniversary of Diana's death. Can't believe it's that long ago to be honest!

They say that you always remember what you were doing when you found out that she had died, so what were you doing when you found out?
Shortly before suffering a hangover, shortly after breathing a sigh of relief that at least one less parasite was spending my taxes.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I was flying to Ostend for the day with some mates, woke up to hear the music on the radio. We went to a restaurant for lunch, 4 of us, loads of good food, loads of beer and Calvados - and then they wouldn't let us pay, insisted it was all "free, in honour of Diana" Would've been rude to refuse, so we had more Calvados and drank a toast to her
I would have said, "It's not Diana - it's the Princess of Wales".

But maybe that might have stuffed things up!
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
An advert just came on the TV (I think it's the Hitler channel - the husband's choice) about some programme on her for the anniversary. I may just shoot myself. I'm already dreading the 20th anniversary. FFS she's dead, leave it alone NOW!!!!
Is the Hitler Channel still going? Hitler's Bunions...Hitler's Waffen Chocolate Teacake....etc..
Old Aug 30th 2011, 11:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Is the Hitler Channel still going? Hitler's Bunions...Hitler's Waffen Chocolate Teacake....etc..
Sadly yes. I believed he - the husband not Hitler, watched him - Hitler not the husband invade Poland for about the 5,000th time. No matter how many times I tell him the punchline, he still watches it.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 12:47 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I had been on a night shift and was on quick turn round to a late shift. So, work, bed, get up, work.

"Something happened?" said I, sensing the mood in the office.

Diana's dead.

Hardly surprising really. You can't shag half the muslim world and expect your in laws to ignore it when one of them is the Queen.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

We were on holiday in south of France & the waiter told us that she accident & we all had problem getting reception on our mobile to call home, to find out if was true.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

My ex woke me when he came to bed to say she'd been injured in a car accident. The first thing I did when I woke up the following morning was check the news.

It was the same day as my goddaughters christening & the church was packed with people who'd gone along to pray for Diana but weren't part of the christening service. Did kind of put a downer on my goddaughters day & I don't think I ever saw that church so busy.

Alison x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.