Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

'Prince' Naseem Hamed

'Prince' Naseem Hamed

Old May 14th 2006, 3:14 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 'Prince' Naseem Hamed

Hes been done so many times! My auntie knows him and he was done fore speeding when i was back home in October. He drives like a total loon.
Old May 14th 2006, 4:00 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
Hes been done so many times! My auntie knows him and he was done fore speeding when i was back home in October. He drives like a total loon.
Did you hear that his previous driving convictions were not made available to the court by the DVLA because of "human rights" legislation?
Old May 14th 2006, 4:01 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

No i didnt hear about that! I just thought he got away with it because he was famous!
Old May 14th 2006, 7:48 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bramptonbrian
Preferred Bomber Graham anyway
Wasn't he the most camp boxer though. That's a blast from the past.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by renth
He's a tubby little f**ker now too!
He's still double hard though.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:52 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
Did you hear that his previous driving convictions were not made available to the court by the DVLA because of "human rights" legislation?
Human Rights legislation gone crazy.

What about the "human rights" of the poor victims of his stupidity

He's *lucky* he hasn't killed anyone yet
Old May 15th 2006, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Wasn't he the most camp boxer though. That's a blast from the past.
Yeah, I guess looking back he was a bit camp for a contender, but I recall he did have a decent looking missus but on the other hand, isn't it like 1 in 4 swings one way or t'other. Maybe thats why nobody fancied fighting him?
Just to clarify when I said I prefered him, I meant as a fighter, not because of his mannerisms (besides Naz wore a leopard skirt, although scary spice was pretty hard, she did wear the leopard bra too, wonder if Naz had the bra set? With the weight he's put on looks like he's got big enough boobs now to wear it!).
Whatdya recon ~ a new thread ~ Who'd you least like to meet up a dark alley (or share a cell with).
Old May 15th 2006, 6:05 am

Yeah, I guess looking back he was a bit camp for a contender, but I recall he did have a decent looking missus but on the other hand, isn't it like 1 in 4 swings one way or t'other. Maybe thats why nobody fancied fighting him?
Just to clarify when I said I prefered him, I meant as a fighter, not because of his mannerisms (besides Naz wore a leopard skirt, although scary spice was pretty hard, she did wear the leopard bra too, wonder if Naz had the bra set? With the weight he's put on looks like he's got big enough boobs now to wear it!).
Whatdya recon ~ a new thread ~ Who'd you least like to meet up a dark alley (or share a cell with).
Deffo, good one, make it so.
Old May 15th 2006, 6:07 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Whatdya recon ~ a new thread ~ Who'd you least like to meet up a dark alley
Is that what you meant to say?
Old May 15th 2006, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gedge
Maybe not, why? Shouldn't I have said that? Is that a (as the french say) ~ doublee onnt troondte, suum dee none dee plomm. I'd hate to embarrass m'self.
Old May 15th 2006, 7:20 am

Maybe not, why? Shouldn't I have said that? Is that a (as the french say) ~ doublee onnt troondte, suum dee none dee plomm. I'd hate to embarrass m'self.
FFS mate do it or I will take all the credit.
Old May 15th 2006, 11:15 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
He was so frustrating to watch. He had such natural talent but never applied it properly.

I heard a funny(ish) story about him once. The details are probably inaccurate but it went something like this - He challenged the public to get in a ring with him for a 3 minute round and see if they could land a single punch on him while he had to dance around the ring avoiding the glove. Several young blokes had a go, all without success. Then a woman got in the ring so he smirks until she slapped him on the chops first attempt.
Couldn't agree more. And yes, the story of people offered money to try and land a punch on him is true. Although I haven't heard the one about the lady.

Technically, Graham was one of the greatest British boxers ever. The way he took the p!ss of Julian Jackson and other world class fighters was unbelievable. His biggest problems were A. He couldn't hit hard enough for the weight, and B. Lack of discipline in high pressure situations (hence Jackson landing THAT punch which nearly knocked him out of the arena, let alone the ring).

As a side, did anyone think the judges were generous to Hatton at the weekend - or was I watching a different fight?
Old May 15th 2006, 12:41 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jib
He will get a good seeing to in the "ring"
It will be a quick transformation to Queen Naseem.....
Old May 16th 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Couldn't agree more. And yes, the story of people offered money to try and land a punch on him is true. Although I haven't heard the one about the lady.

Technically, Graham was one of the greatest British boxers ever. The way he took the p!ss of Julian Jackson and other world class fighters was unbelievable. His biggest problems were A. He couldn't hit hard enough for the weight, and B. Lack of discipline in high pressure situations (hence Jackson landing THAT punch which nearly knocked him out of the arena, let alone the ring).

As a side, did anyone think the judges were generous to Hatton at the weekend - or was I watching a different fight?
Hey, do you remember Paul Sykes? Heaveyweight ex con from Wakefield (I think) and certainly gets my vote in the who I wouldn't like to share a cell with (although compared to Tyson in my bunk perhaps Paul wouldn't be such bad company afterall
Old May 16th 2006, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gedge
Don't confuse meeting people in a dark alley with meeting people in your back alley