The price of Meat?

Old Aug 20th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default The price of Meat?

Hi, Some bloke down the pub offered me 8 Venison legs for £50.

Is that two deer?

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

DillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant future
Default Re: The price of Meat?

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi, Some bloke down the pub offered me 8 Venison legs for £50.

Is that two deer?

Jazzys
I have no I DEER
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DillnShell
I have no I DEER
watch out the grammatically correct police are about

mostly whinging on another post,
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a lot of DOE actually!

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:59 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a lot of DOE actually!

Jazzys
is it more than a buck?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have a HART asher, pack in wi the puns!

With HIND sight I should never have started this thread

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:04 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Have a HART asher, pack in wi the puns!

With HIND sight I should never have started this thread

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

I actually thought £50 for 4 legs was STAG-geringly cheap!

WWwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stop it now Jeff, pull ya self together.

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:20 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought £50 for 4 legs was STAG-geringly cheap!

WWwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stop it now Jeff, pull ya self together.

Jazzys
You are sniggering to yourself again, and you know what they say about people who do that dont you
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I do asher, I do.

They usually say that they know something that others don't. Or maybe I've had too much cider.

Hic

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:30 pm

I do asher, I do.

They usually say that they know something that others don't. Or maybe I've had too much cider.

Hic

Jazzys
better come to the bar and have some more then
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nnooooooooo, I can't do that! I'm single now and on benefits with two kids to look after!

I wish somebody would hurry up and give me some money so I can book my flights.

Jazzys
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:35 pm

Nnooooooooo, I can't do that! I'm single now and on benefits with two kids to look after!

I wish somebody would hurry up and give me some money so I can book my flights.

Jazzys
I'll buy you a pint from my sick benefit
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

what funny looking venison..........8 legs?????
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:43 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumfords
what funny looking venison..........8 legs?????
Karma for the person who can get 'Antlers' into a sentence...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.