Old Dec 20th 2007, 1:00 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Present Suggestions

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
What, you going shop lifting for charm bracelets
Yup... right now in fact.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:01 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Kids in our dressing gowns, flopped on the sofa & glued to H2O (Oz kids drama about mermaids) Plates of croissants & mugs of hot chocolate all round, occasionally they peer at the frost outside & groan because they know we have to take the dog out.

Just a few bits of shopping left to do before we take them to their dad's for the week (*wibble*) but first I have to take them into town to buy a pressie for their dad's girlfriend. Now this is a real dilemma this year - I'll tell you why, it's quite amusing

He's been seeing this lady just over 2 years, so the kids know her pretty well. We've never had a problem getting her a Christmas present, or even a birthday present, because apparently, according to the kids, she's just like me! So all we've had to do is think of something for about a tenner that I would want, Body Shop body butter, posh notebook, mad socks, & bob's your uncle.

This year however, we can hardly go off & buy a Lonely Planet for Oz or a certified strip of passport-sized pics, can we?

So over to you lot - what do we get the Other Woman???
Canesten feminine wash.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:06 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! You're a daft lot

Yep, he will definitely say "NO", there's no doubt about it, furthermore, if he finds out whilst the kids are staying with him over Christmas, he will use the opportunity of having them to himself to upset them & emotionally blackmail them as much as possible. He's the world's expert at playing the victim role & the kids fall for it every time & then come to me wanting to know why I hate daddy so much & why I'm always upsetting him :curse:

I actually feel sorry for his girlfriend & she's probably too good for him. Never mind, another 17 years & she'll get the same wake-up call I had. Maybe sooner than that if she's a bit brighter than I was

The kids like her (of course they would, she's just like me!) & we eventually got her present yesterday afternoon....

We bought her some smellies & a build-your-own model VW camper. Don't ask, it was the kids idea
Old Dec 20th 2007, 9:40 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol! Imagine how I felt when I first saw her - I thought I was in some kind of time-travel-psycho-flashback-type scenario

No.... Been separated from my ex 3 years - less than a couple of months after we split up, he started seeing someone who is my total doppelganger. Wierd, you'd think he'd stay well clear of going through all that again

It's OH & I who are applying for the visa, with the kids.

Have a few hoops to jump through before then though, but we'll get there
Reminds me a little of my mom. My parents had been separated for a few years when she started to date a new guy (eventually moved in with him). Funny thing was he had the exact same name as my father, first & last! Really odd in a town of 20,000. Everyone got a big kick out of it.

It really messed up the mail carriers too
Old Dec 20th 2007, 9:44 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Kids in our dressing gowns, flopped on the sofa & glued to H2O (Oz kids drama about mermaids) Plates of croissants & mugs of hot chocolate all round, occasionally they peer at the frost outside & groan because they know we have to take the dog out.

Just a few bits of shopping left to do before we take them to their dad's for the week (*wibble*) but first I have to take them into town to buy a pressie for their dad's girlfriend. Now this is a real dilemma this year - I'll tell you why, it's quite amusing

He's been seeing this lady just over 2 years, so the kids know her pretty well. We've never had a problem getting her a Christmas present, or even a birthday present, because apparently, according to the kids, she's just like me! So all we've had to do is think of something for about a tenner that I would want, Body Shop body butter, posh notebook, mad socks, & bob's your uncle.

This year however, we can hardly go off & buy a Lonely Planet for Oz or a certified strip of passport-sized pics, can we?

So over to you lot - what do we get the Other Woman???
A pack of Johnnies pre-doctored with a very fine needle.

It's a present that lasts from Christmas to September.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 2:27 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
A pack of Johnnies pre-doctored with a very fine needle.

It's a present that lasts from Christmas to September.
Fabulous idea...