Praise the Muslims

Old Sep 23rd 2012, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Praise the Muslims

Hello all

NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell has heaped praise on Muslim leaders for not being violent this weekend.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-2...otests/4276256

Why hasn't he praised everyone else who didn't riot this weekend and last weekend? I've never rioted in my life, should I expect a phone call of him congratulating me?

Keel
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Praise the Muslims

Originally Posted by keel
Hello all

NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell has heaped praise on Muslim leaders for not being violent this weekend.

Why hasn't he praised everyone else who didn't riot this weekend and last weekend? I've never rioted in my life, should I expect a phone call of him congratulating me?

Keel
They were all in Belmore celebrating the bulldogs winning the NRL semi final
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:06 am
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all

Keel
Someone should praise the Manx community for not being violent this weekend. They really should.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Praise to the 3 legged Manx.

Originally Posted by Zen10
Someone should praise the Manx community for not being violent this weekend. They really should.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:52 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell has heaped praise on Muslim leaders for not being violent this weekend
No, he didn't, he
heaped praise on Muslim leaders and police for helping to prevent a repeat of last weekend's violent protest in Sydney
which means something entirely different from what you wrote.

You know, if you immigrate here, you should make an effort to speak the language of this country. That way you can participate in the Australian community instead of spreading rumours and hysteria to other immigrants over the internet.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zen10
I did check and you are right.

This is the headline news there, Peel’s Patrick Street to remain two-way
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I emigrated here and speak the language quite well.

I do participate in my community but what has this to do with my post?

Why should Barry O'Farrel praise a community for not rioting? This is sign of the politicians fearing the Muslim population and what they are capable of. His praise is more like a sigh of relief, is this how we are going to live now? To be fearing a small part of our population?

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
No, he didn't, he

which means something entirely different from what you wrote.

You know, if you immigrate here, you should make an effort to speak the language of this country. That way you can participate in the Australian community instead of spreading rumours and hysteria to other immigrants over the internet.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Why should Barry O'Farrel praise a community for not rioting?
I disagree. What I think he was doing was thanking the muslim leaders for making the effort to be proactive and help prevent anyone rioting by ensuring their views against violence were known. And that any riots were not condoned by them.

Totally different from saying to the 'potential' rioters good boys and girls for not being bad. The leaders could have just as easily sat and said nothing and just let their 'followers' do as they wished.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 10:22 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Why should Barry O'Farrel praise a community for not rioting?
But as has already been pointed out to you, he didn't.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 6:33 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opin...924-26ggq.html
Old Sep 24th 2012, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I emigrated here and speak the language quite well.

I do participate in my community but what has this to do with my post?

Why should Barry O'Farrel praise a community for not rioting? This is sign of the politicians fearing the Muslim population and what they are capable of. His praise is more like a sigh of relief, is this how we are going to live now? To be fearing a small part of our population?
At least Aus hasn't had to resort to banning an abbreviation.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 6:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

This is the final line in that report "Uthman Badar is the spokesman of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Australia, an Islamic political party that is dedicated to the unification of the Muslim world under Islamic law."

How much of the world is considered to be the Muslim world?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:08 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
This is the final line in that report "Uthman Badar is the spokesman of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Australia, an Islamic political party that is dedicated to the unification of the Muslim world under Islamic law."

How much of the world is considered to be the Muslim world?
A group of people use "Freedom of speech" as sword and target a specific community / religion and other appreciate.
I thought writer trying to give a balanced opinion but he will not be honoured because he belongs to a world community which is less in percentage.
After a movies now cartoons in French magazine and off course people will defend because its freedom of speech
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:15 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
A group of people use "Freedom of speech" as sword and target a specific community / religion and other appreciate.
I thought writer trying to give a balanced opinion but he will not be honoured because he belongs to a world community which is less in percentage.
After a movies now cartoons in French magazine and off course people will defend because its freedom of speech
If a religion cannot withstand criticism on its own merits, without resorting to violence, What does that say?. Don't believe for a second that Christianity isn't ridiculed daily in the US and Europe.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I didn't attack the writer - I asked how much of the world is considered to be the muslim world.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.