British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   posting to the uk (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/posting-uk-411715/)

artep Dec 4th 2006 10:47 am

posting to the uk

Have I missed the final date for posting xmas cards to the uk???

Please tell me I haven't....I know...I'm slack :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what date it is/was?

Fanks!!!

sj oldfield Dec 4th 2006 11:02 am

Re: posting to the uk

Originally Posted by artep
Have I missed the final date for posting xmas cards to the uk???

Please tell me I haven't....I know...I'm slack :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what date it is/was?

Fanks!!!

You have missed the parcel post...............got another few weeks for cards!!!!
Long time no see..............sent you a text the other day, have you changed your mob no????????

artep Dec 4th 2006 11:06 am

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
You have missed the parcel post...............got another few weeks for cards!!!!
Long time no see..............sent you a text the other day, have you changed your mob no????????

Phew thank god I've not missed the cards one...not sending parcels this year.

No I didn't get it :confused: I haven't changed my number so dunno what happened there.

How are ya me old pompey buddy?? You recovered from your binge at the weekend?? I had to laugh reading that one....soooo wish I was there to witness it :p :D

sj oldfield Dec 4th 2006 11:11 am

Phew thank god I've not missed the cards one...not sending parcels this year.

No I didn't get it :confused: I haven't changed my number so dunno what happened there.

How are ya me old pompey buddy?? You recovered from your binge at the weekend?? I had to laugh reading that one....soooo wish I was there to witness it :p :D

Never been so drunk in all my life................Hayley was even worse, ended up sitting in the toilet crying, as only us girls do!!! And for no apparent reason!! Bloody brilliant night!!! especially after Robbie the night before!Did you know vin has gone back?

Also see Larissa a couple of weeks ago!

artep Dec 4th 2006 11:20 am

Never been so drunk in all my life................Hayley was even worse, ended up sitting in the toilet crying, as only us girls do!!! And for no apparent reason!! Bloody brilliant night!!! especially after Robbie the night before!Did you know vin has gone back?

Also see Larissa a couple of weeks ago!

Jake told me Vinnie had gone back. I must admit I was surprised at that one. It must have been hard for Hayley to let him go :( He's living with his grandparents in pompey now?? But can't get back into Admiral tho, is that right?

how's Larissa doing??? Not heard from her in a while. But as she has a new bub I'll let her off ;) Give her my best when you see her.

sj oldfield Dec 4th 2006 11:22 am

Jake told me Vinnie had gone back. I must admit I was surprised at that one. It must have been hard for Hayley to let him go :( He's living with his grandparents in pompey now?? But can't get back into Admiral tho, is that right?

how's Larissa doing??? Not heard from her in a while. But as she has a new bub I'll let her off ;) Give her my best when you see her.

Only supposed to be staying with grandparents until Jan..........but getting him back might be a problem!!!

larissa is good..................cute little baby!

artep Dec 4th 2006 11:25 am

but getting him back might be a problem!!!

getting him back??? Is he planning a return to Perth??

Larissa Dec 4th 2006 10:22 pm

OOOOh me ears are itching!

Hi Sandra and Petra! :D

Mega oops re postal dates... I have my brother's parcel sat here with something else to pop in, probabkly won't post it till tomorrow and haven't even bought a card yet!

Re cards, can't we all send email ones, you'd think that would be alright and less strain on the environment etc. I would love to stop sending them overseas but there's a few I'd better do, as some people you only hear from at Christmas :rolleyes:

Glad to hear u all had a good night at Robbie x

sj oldfield Dec 6th 2006 10:55 am

[QUOTE=Larissa]OOOOh me ears are itching!

Hi Sandra and Petra! :D

Mega oops re postal dates... I have my brother's parcel sat here with something else to pop in, probabkly won't post it till tomorrow and haven't even bought a card yet!

Looks like ya brothers parcel isnt going anywhere!!! :D