Post your picture

Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post your picture

Originally Posted by Reedy
For all of you that doubt whether me and my sis are truly separate people....

Me and my little big sis.....
Lovely pics Lau.

Did she get married in Castle Coch or Cardiff Castle?? Back drop looks familiar.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Lovely pics Lau.

Did she get married in Castle Coch or Cardiff Castle?? Back drop looks familiar.
Castell Coch!!!!

Was lovely too x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Castell Coch!!!!

Was lovely too x
I love it there! It's like an enchanted castle out of a fairy tale.

I'm a big ole softy really!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I love it there! It's like an enchanted castle out of a fairy tale.

I'm a big ole softy really!!
I tell my kids that the tooth fairy lives there! They believed it when they were little and used to look out for them when driving up the A470. Bless

For those of you that haven't had the privilege of seeing it in the brick:

The Marquis of Bute had it built for his lady - how very truly romantic
Attached Thumbnails Post your picture-castle-2.jpg   Post your picture-castle.jpg  
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I tell my kids that the tooth fairy lives there! They believed it when they were little and used to look out for them when driving up the A470. Bless

For those of you that haven't had the privilege of seeing it in the brick:

The Marquis of Bute had it built for his lady - how very truly romantic
For those of you who have never been there, the inside is completely decorated in fabulous handpainted mediaeval style patterns. It's worth a visit and an amazing place to have a wedding.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For those of you who have never been there, the inside is completely decorated in fabulous handpainted mediaeval style patterns. It's worth a visit and an amazing place to have a wedding.
Hey - we are bigging up Castell Coch!!! Perhaps we should ask for commission....

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey - we are bigging up Castell Coch!!! Perhaps we should ask for commission....

Lau x
LOL! Have you got their email address, we'll ask them!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics laura, but how do we know she's not just a friend?!

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Nov 8th 2007 at 4:50 pm. Reason: spelling!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
ovely pics laura, but how do we know she's not just a friend?!
Surely the face and boobs give it away???? She is only just over 5ft though and I am 5ft 7 so I tower over her don't I? I feel like a giant next to her, probably why I protect her even though I am little (big) sis... I was taller than her when I was 11 and she was 15

L xx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the face and boobs give it away???? She is only just over 5ft though and I am 5ft 7 so I tower over her don't I? I feel like a giant next to her, probably why I protect her even though I am little (big) sis... I was taller than her when I was 11 and she was 15

L xx
Did really! Big family resemblance