Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The positive feel good game

The positive feel good game

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default The positive feel good game

Okay, just for a laugh and for feel good purposes, I thought I'd start a game. The person below has to list 2 positive things about the person above them. They also have to list an animal, brand, car, or song which they associate with them. Theres some rules though- it must be positive, and/ or funny without causing offence. If you don't know the person real well then just take an educated guess.

ps Please refrain from listing "The fourth Charlie's angel" or "Insirational International" about me - thats been said before, HAHHAA.
V.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:35 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Re: The positive feel good game

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Okay, just for a laugh and for feel good purposes, I thought I'd start a game. The person below has to list 2 positive things about the person above them. They also have to list an animal, brand, car, or song which they associate with them. Theres some rules though- it must be positive, and/ or funny without causing offence. If you don't know the person real well then just take an educated guess.

ps Please refrain from listing "The fourth Charlie's angel" or "Insirational International" about me - thats been said before, HAHHAA.
V.
They eat the vegemite so I don't have to, that has to be a positive.

They seem game for a laugh.

I would associate the song Down Under

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said...........................