Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Port douglas, the Adventure!

Port douglas, the Adventure!

Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port douglas, the Adventure!

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Hey cool post, thanks!

To answer your questions:

Its the turn off between Clare and Ayr (duh)1 hour south of Townsville.

it's the Ayr Homehill bridge where you hold your breath going over.

It's the infamous pyramid/alien building near Gordonvale, just south of Carins

Its the muslim building on the southern outskirts of Cairns

Those statues are where?

How'd I go??
you got them all right. the last one was a bottlo in cairns somewhere? cant remember as it was taken in november
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Your a prick. How kin you go by Mackay n no cum in and huv a wee cuppa tea or sumhin stronger. :curse:
sorry pal, i feel bad enough passing biggy and not popping in. she will kick ma erse for it one day.
the next time we drive, she wont be so lucky lol
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
He blinked.

Besides if they had they would never of made it to PD.
lmao, you might be right there mate
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I bought a lighter designed like that a couple of months ago, and I couldn't figure out why the hell it was such a strange design. Its long run out and been chucked out.

Its only when i looked at that photo I thought, Bottle Opener!!! Jeez I can be dumb sometimes

JTL
lmao.
i went back to glasgow just after taking that photo and they were everywhere i thought i had found something new
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future

Fantastic photo's have you tried cane toad racing in Iron Bar very funny to see.
must say i had a steak in the marina at hogs breath or hogs back something like it anyway it was the best steak ever. keep up the pics please brings back some great memories.
skeaty
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by skeaty
Fantastic photo's have you tried cane toad racing in Iron Bar very funny to see.
must say i had a steak in the marina at hogs breath or hogs back something like it anyway it was the best steak ever. keep up the pics please brings back some great memories.
skeaty
just bumped into bordy and mary. they were on their way to eat there.
i forgot to take photos though, i was too busy gabbing
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
just bumped into bordy and mary. they were on their way to eat there.
i forgot to take photos though, i was too busy gabbing
I wasn't quick enough to escape.

Had a couple of beers & a good laugh so alls well.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I wasn't quick enough to escape.

Had a couple of beers & a good laugh so alls well.
Put your head down and run next time.

Jo
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy did you fly over YORKYS KNOB ??????
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Soapy did you fly over YORKYS KNOB ??????
is it that big
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

BayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud of

This place is full of surprises, what a great thread.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Get the bottle opener ready boys.

The lion is leaving the building
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Get the bottle opener ready boys.

The lion is leaving the building
I'm at the pub now waiting on you guys. Its 25 degrees outside already. Paradise or what.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at the pub now waiting on you guys. Its 25 degrees outside already. Paradise or what.
I will watch the news tonight with interest for info on you excursion.

Jo
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:46 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

how was it?
were there any ... surprises???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.