Poor people thread

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:38 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor people thread

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Is there anybody out there feeling a bit low about going due to the fact they don't have trillions of pounds to take and 'heaven forbid', may have to have a mortgage at some stage
We know for sure that we will never be able to afford a mortgage in Oz! Very depressing but thats life I suppose. We'll still have our UK property which we're renting out but that doesnt hold a great deal of equity either. Oh well - lets hope that our new life is great (with or without loads of dosh!! )

Cheers

Rach xxxx

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:01 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tucs
We all got his point.

Get your head out of your arse and you might get it as well.

go tucs say what you really mean
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:10 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tygwyn
We know for sure that we will never be able to afford a mortgage in Oz! Very depressing but thats life I suppose. We'll still have our UK property which we're renting out but that doesnt hold a great deal of equity either. Oh well - lets hope that our new life is great (with or without loads of dosh!! )

Cheers

Rach xxxx

Rach , hun, same as me, we are selling our very modest house here, coz if we didn't we wouldn't be able to afford to go, the maximum we will be taking will be 20,000 pounds,(budgeted about 5,000 on top of the 20,000 for flights, holiday accom etc) when we go we'll both be 42, (not exactly young to get a mortgage), unless some person in a bank feels sorry for us.

Here we have a joint income of about £38,000 per year, so not much room for luxuries (we spend heaps on our teen who is a competitive gymnast and this costs lots and lots),

We look on it, as we don't have a lot to lose anyway, so lets go for it, and as hubby says, better to be skint in the sun as skint in the rain

However, perhaps we could scrounge of thebears
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:49 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
oooh my poor children......I have just come in from the snow after searching for scraps of food for them.....

I've had to eat my children I'm so poor
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:52 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

However, perhaps we could scrounge of thebears

I feel a bit sorry for thebears......they can't help being rich/middle class/ whatever.

One of the worst insults said to me "you are so middle class".....I nearly fell off my horse with shock

(i haven't really got a horse )
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:58 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I feel a bit sorry for thebears......they can't help being rich/middle class/ whatever.

One of the worst insults said to me "you are so middle class".....I nearly fell off my horse with shock

(i haven't really got a horse )

lucky for you old girl that you landed in your olympic size swimming pool what?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:59 am
sme
......in the sand !

lucky for you old girl that you landed in your olympic size swimming pool what?
Yes nice soft landing but a bit damp
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:02 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Yes nice soft landing but a bit damp

...and your ladies in waiting were standing by with some warm fluffy towels and a china cup of hot chocolate with a dash of brandy!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:04 am
sme
......in the sand !

...and your ladies in waiting were standing by with some warm fluffy towels and a china cup of hot chocolate with a dash of brandy!

Are you spying on me ???? Theres names for people like you.....jealous poor person !
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:08 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by sme
Are you spying on me ???? Theres names for people like you.....jealous poor person !
why of course not m'am. whatever gave you that idea?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:12 am
sme
......in the sand !

why of course not m'am. whatever gave you that idea?
Its this uncanny ability I have to relate to those less fortunate than myself
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:15 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by sme
Its this uncanny ability I have to relate to those less fortunate than myself

well bless yer me lady! and I bid you a good nite
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:51 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anybody out there feeling a bit low about going due to the fact they don't have trillions of pounds to take and 'heaven forbid', may have to have a mortgage at some stage
I came over with 2.3 million dollars and I'm still skint.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:53 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
I came over with 2.3 million dollars and I'm still skint.
bring your own next time...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:56 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
bring your own next time...
I did, actually to be exact it was 2.35 mill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.