Poor people thread

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:30 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Poor people thread

Originally Posted by steve`o
one extreme to the other
first we are licking coal dust for tea
and now we want a twenty quid taxi fare for sex

whatever next

Hell twenty quid, do you think i'd get as much as that, the taxi should be about 10 quid, so i could skim a tenner
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:31 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hell twenty quid, do you think i'd get as much as that, the taxi should be about 10 quid, so i could skim a tenner

trafford to warrington deffo a twenty quider
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:32 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

what was that joke about the woman who had to sell her body, she came home after her night on the streets and her husband asked her how she got on she said i made $310.10c
The husband says who the hell gave you 10c? She answered they all did.

Originally Posted by Bordy
Just sell your body Margaret. I'm sure you will be loaded after 6 months.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:34 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tucs
what was that joke about the woman who had to sell her body, she came home after her night on the streets and her husband asked her how she got on she said i made $310.10c
The husband says who the hell gave you 10c? She answered they all did.
think that woman was me! :scared:

well.......we are poor!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:35 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
think that woman was me! :scared:

well.......we are poor!

What you gave her 10 cents or you made the 10 cents!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:38 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
What you gave her 10 cents or you made the 10 cents!

Cheers

Ginny

Ginny I didn't give her the 10c.......I keep telling you......I am the poor one!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:38 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ginny I didn't give her the 10c.......I keep telling you......I am the poor one!

Cheers
Ginny
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:39 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Just thought I'd share our Aussie house plans with you all, what do you think?? Do you think they'll let me have a pond (can't afford a pool)

Looks a bit like a Wendy House if you ask me!

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Just sell your body Margaret. I'm sure you will be loaded after 6 months.

Thanx, I think
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Except Sundays, hubby needs a walk then.
:scared: sorry i read it wrong first time
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Looks a bit like a Wendy House if you ask me!

*groan*
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well we have to eat

I've got a spear for hubby so he can catch our tea.

Here's a piccy of him I'm the one in the background collecting it all

And we thought you were the one at the front catching it
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
And we thought you were the one at the front catching it
Nah, hubby likes to think he does all the work round here.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by soapy
what, to the blind society

ya cheeky wee ****ing bastard and a suppose your body beautiful baldy
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:05 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Or that newbie bloke, (was it Thebears??) moaning about the price of houses in Toorak. Or how he's got 2 BMWs and 4 holidays a year.
and your point being?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.