pool problem!

Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:42 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice
Default pool problem!

my boy's a bit special,he can walk on water!
bet you don,t have these problems down under
Attached Thumbnails pool problem!-05012009036.jpg  
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: pool problem!

My partner has his own pool care business, do you want him to look at it for you? There would be a mileage element in the price....

donna
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:04 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

by the time he gets here it will have melted
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:13 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Ice skating is always fun

How much do you get to use that pool in the UK?

Originally Posted by darendon
my boy's a bit special,he can walk on water!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:20 pm
a bit nearer

nah it,s great in the summer honestly!
it,s heated off a gas boiler so will get up to 38degrees if left on full power( which it was once) the neighbour thought our garden was on fire! it was actually the steam!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:37 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by darendon
My daughter was still swimming in ours at 10pm last night.

Your picture vividly reminded me of my school swimming lessons back in the old days. I never did learn to swim !!!!

Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:37 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

Your picture vividly reminded me of my school swimming lessons back in the old days. I never did learn to swim !!!!
yes my pool is sitting at 30 degrees at the moment, with no heating, oh its great !
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

I would kill for all that ice right now its been bloody sweltering the past few days
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:28 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

My clan were all skinny dipping at midnight on Wed it so muggy ...thankfuly the neighbous are away on holiday!!