Reload this Page >

POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Wikiposts

POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:33 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Dem Irish fellas like to watch,should have closed the car door then the wee light would have gone off
So does Stan Collymore, why do you think Polly's a Forest fan?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:34 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
My point exactly
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
did you want me to buy you a drink later
Yeah, I'm his representative so I'll look after it for him

Originally Posted by expatasia
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

did you want me to buy you a drink later
I'll have a schooner of TEDS
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:35 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah, I'm his representative so I'll look after it for him

do you ever sleep?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a schooner of TEDS
will do mate ,will txt you as i drink it
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
do you ever sleep?
Yep, seven whole hours, bleeding luxury
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:37 pm
Home and Happy

I'll bring the camera then he can even see the pic of his drink later
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:38 pm
FREE TIBET

Yep, seven whole hours, bleeding luxury
Not easy when hanging by yer toes from roof beam.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Might pop into walkabout bar and get me own
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:40 pm
Home and Happy

Not easy when hanging by yer toes from roof beam.
Had plenty of practice at it now, I don't crash to the ground quite so often these days
Old Aug 27th 2010, 7:10 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats (I think?) Polly!!

Have a good time tonight. Sorry I've got to work - have a drink for me
Old Aug 27th 2010, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still Welsh When I am dead they will find Cymru engraved on my heart....bit like Queen Mary with Calais
You sound like my old dear...

And thanks for the congrats, at least it saves me money on a RRV I wouldve needed next year
Ah! There we go. Knew there was an explanation!

I am now the proud owner of a bit of twig and a note saying I can have my certificate on September 1st when the new Minister gets round to signing it
With my total lack of green fingers I'll be in trouble then - I can even kill a cactus through neglect
My missus insisted on choosing her cactus and refused the first one they offered (there was a random selection) - at both her's and mine...I did the right thing and told the Mayor that I was not responsible for accepting the plant and delegated the task..

At hers, there was also an admin issue and she was left to last standing there. She had to explain who she was. She did look bloody good though. I was quite happy for her to stand there so I could cop an eyeful.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 10:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Just goes to show they'll let anyone in these days
Old Aug 27th 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Strewth mates, she has done the right and honest thing and has given up her silly englishness and become a citizen of that wonderful country known as Australia,so lets all raise a glass of weak piss to dame sheila ivans and stick another shrimp on the barbi
Does that means she's staying and not leaving back to the UK and she'll have to have a lobotomy so she's as bright as the rest of us, as citizenship guarantees a 50% IQ drop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.