Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Wikiposts

POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POLLY IS AN AUSSIE CITIZEN.

Well done mate

Enjoy your celebration
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
A few leaves stuck on a twiglet,job done.they'll never know the difference

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
So a Forrest supporting, twiglet eating, broom flying, sheep substitute and now a certified convict No wonder you can't pull
What makes you think I could pull before

Now she's an aussie bird she'll have no problem pulling,as easy as they are
And you'd know

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Take it you kept the body armour then Aussie birds and witches after your blood ( and not in a good way )
I fear no-one for im one of the chosen few
You must be, having grassed me up and I haven't slaughtered you for it yet
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:47 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
You poor girl, never mind, you can always burn the passport when you get your life back

Seriously, congratulations and hope the vegemite sandwich went down ok (what do you mean, you didnt get a vegemite sandwich?)
Saves the RRV hassle at least which was looming very close! And nope, no food OR drink at all

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Congrats Polly cannot believe there was 1200 there i wouldnt of liked that at all
It was a heaving mass, and that was without the families as well. The convention centre is huge and was nearly full. Just glad to get out alive!

Originally Posted by Thydney

Hope the lobotomy scars heal
The stitches are quite neat, so I should be OK

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Congrats Poll....

One of Us now
That's a scary thought!!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:48 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Well done mate

Enjoy your celebration
Thanks and that goes to everyone else too

I know some people won't understand why I went through with it after things I've said, but I do have a few good personal reasons.
I also know some people aren't pleased I kept it so quiet, but as I've always said I don't like fuss and crowds and stuff and just wanted it over and done with.....phew!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:59 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Pollyana;8808705]Thanks and that goes to everyone else too

I know some people won't understand why I went through with it after things I've said, but I do have a few good personal reasons.
I also know some people aren't pleased I kept it so quiet, but as I've always said I don't like fuss and crowds and stuff and just wanted it over and done with.....phew! [/QUOT

Just like when you lost yer cherry
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:06 pm
Home and Happy

Just like when you lost yer cherry
Not QUITE so many people there for that, but there was a flipping Irishman involved on that occasion as well
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

SO THE BEER ON POLLY ALL DAY
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not QUITE so many people there for that, but there was a flipping Irishman involved on that occasion as well
Dem Irish fellas like to watch,should have closed the car door then the wee light would have gone off
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by PAP01
Im sure the beer will def be on her by the end of the day,best take a bib for her,you know these aussie wimmin cant handle their beer
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure the beer will def be on her by the end of the day,best take a bib for her,you know these aussie wimmin cant handle their beer
what you still doing up is time of day ?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:26 pm
FREE TIBET

what you still doing up is time of day ?
Tis called night shift,ya wanna try it sometime
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

spent many a years on nights mate, 12hr shifts
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:30 pm
FREE TIBET

spent many a years on nights mate, 12hr shifts
UFO spotting dont count
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:32 pm
Home and Happy

Dem Irish fellas like to watch,should have closed the car door then the wee light would have gone off
The door WAS closed, he managed to stay on the inside, fortunately

You wait till October, I'll prove I can still match you drink for drink

You love it!! Quiet one tonight?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

UFO spotting dont count
did you want me to buy you a drink later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.