Pole Dancer

Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Pole Dancer

Originally Posted by suzy
Aren't you working tonight Paul?

Oooooo no way! ... any excuse me! ...

Altho seriously I NEVER work between Xmas and the New Year.

What with London Underground on strike on New Years Eve I SHOULD work, but sod that! I haven't worked a New Year in 9 years, and not gonna do it on my last one here! ...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:41 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004

What with London Underground on strike on New Years Eve I SHOULD work, but sod that! I haven't worked a New Year in 9 years, and not gonna do it on my last one here! ...

Im having a quiet one at home. Cant believe the underground have chosen N. Years Eve to go on strike.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah know what you mean - less work the better

Thought you'd be making a killing 'cos of the strike but don't blame you staying at home.

I'm over your neck of the woods on New Years Day (road next to you) so I won't bother being quiet as you're not working
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im having a quiet one at home. Cant believe the underground have chosen N. Years Eve to go on strike.
Well I guess they want to make an impact, and they'll certainly do that!

As I say I've never worked on New Year. Mini cabs can charge double, we can charge an extra £3 per fare! ... makes it all worthwhile don't it! ...

Yeah know what you mean - less work the better

Thought you'd be making a killing 'cos of the strike but don't blame you staying at home.

I'm over your neck of the woods on New Years Day (road next to you) so I won't bother being quiet as you're not working
Yeah was tempted to hit town as kids will prob both be staying away, but it'll prob end up a movie, a curry, and some booze! ...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

Yeah was tempted to hit town as kids will prob both be staying away, but it'll prob end up a movie, a curry, and some booze! ...

So the multi coloured puddles near Asda will be yours then???

I'll watch where I tread
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

So the multi coloured puddles near Asda will be yours then???

I'll watch where I tread
I'd advise that! ... lol
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess they want to make an impact, and they'll certainly do that!

As I say I've never worked on New Year. Mini cabs can charge double, we can charge an extra £3 per fare! ... makes it all worthwhile don't it! ...

The mere thought of training it into the West end fills me with dread.

A bottle of wine and quiet night in.

Dont really fancy it anyway, Mums funeral is next week, get that over with.

Christ im so thirsty, Im about to drain a carton of OJ.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

I'd advise that! ... lol
BTW Paul - I just caught up with your thread about your visas and hairdressing.

Wanted to say congratulations to you both
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm whats needed here, is a far more sturdy and secure erection.

Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

BTW Paul - I just caught up with your thread about your visas and hairdressing.

Wanted to say congratulations to you both
Cheers ...

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Hmmm whats needed here, is a far more sturdy and secure erection.

Indeed! ...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

and just when you thought the dancing was crap .........

Ta da! ...

(Click on pic)

Hi

Talking about pole dancers.

Saw a pole dancing fitness video that you can buy on telly.
Where the hell do you get a pole to do it

Mental
Beth
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi

Talking about pole dancers.

Saw a pole dancing fitness video that you can buy on telly.
Where the hell do you get a pole to do it

Mental
Beth
LOL, local fire stn maybe ?!

I'm sure the guy's won't mind if someone wants to practice! ...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

lol - top video - reminded me of the time a load of girls climbed into my DJ booth and started dancing on the record boxes behind me - whole lot went tits up and they fell a good 10 feet down onto the dancefloor.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hutch
lol - top video - reminded me of the time a load of girls climbed into my DJ booth and started dancing on the record boxes behind me - whole lot went tits up and they fell a good 10 feet down onto the dancefloor.
lol, yeah times like those you sooo wish you had a camcorder running!

Clip is still playing then ...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:45 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

lol, yeah times like those you sooo wish you had a camcorder running!

Clip is still playing then ...
Yep - second link worked fine for me.

Anyone read the Sydney Morning Herald yesterday - the 'Summer Herald' bit - well funny account of 3 nights spent in a backpackers hostel in Bondi. Included things like ".. and the English did what the English always do when they're abroad and pissed ... they all start singing Wonderwall by Oasis..."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.