PM messages

Old Jan 12th 2007, 1:09 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PM messages

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
You got one for me????
Do you have experience with poles? and customer service?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:52 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
I frequently ignore PMs from people I dont know asking for this or that.

Why ? Because when I used to respond to them and spend some of my personal time drafting a reply at length do they even say thank you ??? Bollocks do they.

So now I cant be bothered with them. So there

I'm with you on this! I actually sent some immigration videos to someone on here (postage paid by ME!) and didnt get so much as a 'received with thanks' reply!

Ignorant B@st@rds
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

What about when you get PMs from folks, so you give them a hand with advice and local info and they suck you dry for info over several months and then you hear sh*t all from them... used and abused is all I can call it!!!

Piss: I don't mean you - Ang!!!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
I'm with you on this! I actually sent some immigration videos to someone on here (postage paid by ME!) and didnt get so much as a 'received with thanks' reply!

Ignorant B@st@rds
PM me who they are perllleeeeaaaseeeeeeeee

I promise to say thank you
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
ignore the bastards
I ignore all the ones nobody sends me. Billy nomates or just a plain smelly git
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:53 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
PM me who they are perllleeeeaaaseeeeeeeee

I promise to say thank you
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
I frequently ignore PMs from people I dont know asking for this or that.

Why ? Because when I used to respond to them and spend some of my personal time drafting a reply at length do they even say thank you ??? Bollocks do they.

So now I cant be bothered with them. So there

I've also experienced this and felt the same but have kept my faith in humanity.

I believe everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt so I still continue writing essays in PMs giving loads of information about Cairns.

I've just done a long one tonight before coming across this thread.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:37 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
I've also experienced this and felt the same but have kept my faith in humanity.

I believe everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt so I still continue writing essays in PMs giving loads of information about Cairns.

I've just done a long one tonight before coming across this thread.
You've never sent me one
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I always reply to pm's especially to thank people for their help.
i think it is only right if some one has gone out of their way to help you in any way to respond.
Mandy
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
What about when you get PMs from folks, so you give them a hand with advice and local info and they suck you dry for info over several months and then you hear sh*t all from them... used and abused is all I can call it!!!

Piss: I don't mean you - Ang!!!
Amen to that Stan.

Maybe the same people hit us both.
I know you give my name out sometimes and I do the same of yours.

One such person actually ended up going to a different part of Aus. I have no problem with that decision but after months of PMs you would have thought a little one to mention it would have been in order.

.....and I shall tell Ang what you said about her
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by CasG
You've never sent me one
No, but I'd like to give you one
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
No, but I'd like to give you one
Wasn't that meant to be a ...not a ??

Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Wasn't that meant to be a ...not a ??

You young lady have just raped me of my new year resolution.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
You young lady have just raped me of my new year resolution.
What was that ??
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

What was that ??
A non BE perv year.

Destined to failure but I thought it would last longer than this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.