PM messages

Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:23 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PM messages

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just given it!
I think I need a few more details than that to decide if I wish to apply. Like a few more of the conditions of employment, salary etc....

If you want to employ me, it needs to be professional. I wont just work for any cowboy outfit you know...
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
I think I need a few more details than that to decide if I wish to apply. Like a few more of the conditions of employment, salary etc....

If you want to employ me, it needs to be professional. I wont just work for any cowboy outfit you know...
You will get on your knees about 5 in the morning, and stay there until the end of the day or until i have had enough and cant go any longer.
I will feed you a high protein diet that will keep you alert and active all day long but not too much that your hunger for more is abated!
Your pay depends on your work rate and performance and there will be rewards if perfection is reached.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You will get on your knees about 5 in the morning, and stay there until the end of the day or until i have had enough and cant go any longer.
I will feed you a high protein diet that will keep you alert and active all day long but not too much that your hunger for more is abated!
Your pay depends on your work rate and performance and there will be rewards if perfection is reached.
Who provides the muzzle to stop the talking
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:33 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Will you provide a pillow for under my knees? Or will I have to provide my own??
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Who provides the muzzle to stop the talking
I know...he just goes ON and ON and ON....doesnt he??
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
I know...he just goes ON and ON and ON....doesnt he??
The muzzle, or as we in the trade call it the "gag" is part of the uniform.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
do you bother with people whom you've sent pM's too that never answer

to do you thing **** them and pretend they dont exist

especially when you've met them and then they dont answer your message/s at all, or do you carry on posting to them on their threads and pretend that they never had your message (that you know they had)

confused

you will be
lol
Just let your mailbox fill up to 100, and don't empty it, then you have no worries about the social etiquette of replying to PMs.

Also ignore any thread that starts "alan and sam for gawd sake empty your box".

JTL
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:39 pm

Will putting that on you be part of my regular duties as well?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the rest of the uniform
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:11 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
What's the rest of the uniform
Thats it!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:19 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alan and sam
do you bother with people whom you've sent pM's too that never answer

to do you thing **** them and pretend they dont exist

especially when you've met them and then they dont answer your message/s at all, or do you carry on posting to them on their threads and pretend that they never had your message (that you know they had)

confused

you will be
lol
I frequently don't reply to PM's! Not because I'm rude, but because frequently I am strapped for time and have just come on for a very quick fix The next time I log in, I often forget about the said PM sitting there! Sure there's many more just like me!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Sure there's many more just like me!

:scared: I hope not
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:21 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I frequently don't reply to PM's! Not because I'm rude, but because frequently I am strapped for time and have just come on for a very quick fix The next time I log in, I often forget about the said PM sitting there! Sure there's many more just like me!
I am the same, I get around to it eventually.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
am i reading this right are you being rude matt? (hello btw)
Old Jan 12th 2007, 12:50 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I frequently ignore PMs from people I dont know asking for this or that.

Why ? Because when I used to respond to them and spend some of my personal time drafting a reply at length do they even say thank you ??? Bollocks do they.

So now I cant be bothered with them. So there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.