Please Read!!!

Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Please Read!!!

Please mod. Leave this on for a while.... (ORIGINALLY POSTED IN AUSTRALIA FORUM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me for posting this here but I need your help. Firstly, this has nothing to do with immigration, but everything to do with friendship and this forum has as much to do with friendship as immigration. As I type there is a bit of an injustice going on in the form of a damn good Paramedic about to get the bullet.

He has been my best friend for 12 years and, as many of you have seen in the press or on TV has made a huge mistake by doing what he did.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_a....php?aID=41177

http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_a....php?aID=41277

It's not common knowledge but he has been suspended as from 11 am today.
The press has hung drawn and quartered him. If you can click the link below and just post your support (no registration required) I would be eternally grateful.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/featur...opic.php?t=318

Please be aware that all the national newspapers are currenly watching this thread as are Shropshire Ambulance Service management and concerned staff.

MODERATOR: Please, I know I'm infringing the rules here but if I posted in the less frequented rooms, then no one will see this. Please delay the moving of this thread.

Kind regards,

Flash.

Last edited by Lordflasheart; Jan 14th 2006 at 12:26 am.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:37 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please Read!!!

The links just say Oops youve got wrong page when I tried.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
The links just say Oops youve got wrong page when I tried.

Gimme a sec Bordy - this is important. do I sound like a desparate man??
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:51 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

The link worked for me - am I allowed to paste the story in???
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clippies
The link worked for me - am I allowed to paste the story in???

Please do. Any support would be gladly received. He is just a family man facing the sack due to trial by the press.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:58 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Please do. Any support would be gladly received. He is just a family man facing the sack due to trial by the press.
I signed it mate.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraser
I signed it mate.

Very much appreciated Fraser. K sent.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Am also going to move the thread to the Barbie as I think more people are in there at the weekend, actually, so plenty will see it. ! I will leave a link in the Lifestyle forum for you - hope this is OK.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:16 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all turns out well for your friend...I have added my comment...
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deba34
Hope all turns out well for your friend...I have added my comment...

Thanks Deb. K sent ###
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi,
Am also going to move the thread to the Barbie as I think more people are in there at the weekend, actually, so plenty will see it. ! I will leave a link in the Lifestyle forum for you - hope this is OK.

Thanks to the mod for her common sense. You wanna job with Shropshire Ambulance Service? They could do with some X
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:30 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

I posted too as C.C. I think the poor guy needs a week off. I can only feel for him being an ex Victorian copper who went thru a similar pasting by the press in my early time on the force..I hope they see it was a bad judgement error and all our postings help.Suzette.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
I posted too as C.C. I think the poor guy needs a week off. I can only feel for him being an ex Victorian copper who went thru a similar pasting by the press in my early time on the force..I hope they see it was a bad judgement error and all our postings help.Suzette.

Thanx CC. K sent. X
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanx CC. K sent. X

I know I'm being really cheeky, but please click the links. The forum makes good reading.

Kind regards.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:29 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

So he has been suspended, not sacked, fair enough, did the wrong thing and he knew it, so now has to pay the consequences.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.