Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Please add a song to the list?

Please add a song to the list?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please add a song to the list?

I think the miserable weather we're having has affected my brain lol.

On the way home today 'November Rain' came on the radio then a little while later Rihanna's 'Umberella', I can think of two more, singing in the rain and purple rain can you add any more to the list of songs to do with the rain?

November Rain
Umberella
Purple Rain
Singing in the rain
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Please add a song to the list?

Originally Posted by JenJen

On the way home today 'November Rain' came on the radio then a little while later Rihanna's 'Umberella', I can think of two more, singing in the rain and purple rain can you add any more to the list of songs to do with the rain?

November Rain
Umberella
Purple Rain
Singing in the rain
The Rain Song
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:52 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen

November Rain
Umberella
Purple Rain
Singing in the rain
everyone is now rushing onto google to try and find as many rain songs as they can!
anyway i refuse to think about rain today - as it is actually SUNNY!!! I need to make the most of it while it lasts
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

I dunno about your brain, but definately it's gotten to your boredom level hee.

The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.
Summer Rain, Belinda Carlilse.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light

Hole in my shoe - Traffic, or Neil from 'the young ones' - or steve winwood
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

It's raining men - weather girls (does that count )
Rain or Shine - five star
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't no sunshine
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:11 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Why does it always rain on me - Travis

Rain - Madonna

I wish it would rain down - phil collins
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Rain drops keep falling on my head
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:08 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Leo Sayer raining in my heart
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:11 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
Leo Sayer raining in my heart
Its Raining men..

!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:23 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

The day it rained forever-Nick Heywood
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:25 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Walking in the Rain with the One I love....(don't know who sung it)
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:28 pm
Aussie-Curious

MarriedtoaBrit will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
Its Raining men..

!!!!
Hallelujah!

OK, terrible song but, Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilli
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:30 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarab40
Walking in the Rain with the One I love....(don't know who sung it)
naked in the rain - blue pearl
only happy when it rains - garbage
tears and rain - james blunt
I Have seen the rain - pink

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.