Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

This place really gives me the ........

This place really gives me the ........

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default This place really gives me the ........

shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All it is these days is people wingin about one thing or another.......................look at poor PP we just dont know how bloody lucky we are!!!!!!

I remember when we used to have a right laugh on here and still help peeps out with there probe. All that happens now is people argue over if the UK or Oz is better....the price of milk etc...FFS who cares!!!! work it out for yourselves its a personal thing...........get over it and get on with life before yer all deed !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BigH68; Aug 2nd 2009 at 12:28 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This place really gives me the ........

Originally Posted by BigH68
shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All it is these days is people wingin about one thing or another.......................look at poor PP we just dont know how bloody lucky we are!!!!!!

I remember when we used to have a right laugh on here and still help peeps out with there probe. All that happens now is people argue over if the UK or Oz is better....the price of milk etc...FFS who cares!!!! work it out for yourselves its a personal thing...........get over it and get on with life bore yer all deed !!!!!!!!!
It's no different from the old days, you've just moved on hon. There are plenty of laugh threads and the price of milk/lettuce/etc has gone on since the beginning People have always argued about which is better - Pommie Bastard, Mike Stanton etc. It's a forum, it ebbs and flows like the tide but it's not real life, just a bit of escapism. Oh and there's still stacks of help and advice happening for people with problems. If none of this was happening, it would have died a long time ago and it hasn't, it's just as strong imo.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when we used to have a right laugh on here and still help peeps out with there probe. All that happens now is people argue over if the UK or Oz is better....the price of milk etc...FFS who cares!!!! work it out for yourselves its a personal thing...........get over it and get on with life bore yer all deed !!!!!!!!!
You realise you are whinging right?
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when we used to have a right laugh on here and still help peeps out with there probe. All that happens now is people argue over if the UK or Oz is better....the price of milk etc...FFS who cares!!!! work it out for yourselves its a personal thing...........get over it and get on with life before yer all deed !!!!!!!!!
yeah fine, but who's side are ya on
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kporte
You realise you are whinging right?
stating a point
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fish.01
yeah fine, but who's side are ya on
oh ha ha
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

stating a point
Open a fun thread then
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Open a fun thread then
oh yeah......lettuce is 5cents cheaper on Coles than woolies this week woooo hoooo lets all have salad....oh bugger tomatoes are up $4 a kilo
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

stating a point
Can you print your timeline please. My applicaton's been in at least 3 hours & still no reply from aspc. Do you think I should send them a PLE
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

oh yeah......lettuce is 5cents cheaper on Coles than woolies this week woooo hoooo
Don't open one on lettuce then. bok choi?
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Can you print your timeline please. My applicaton's been in at least 3 hours & still no reply from aspc. Do you think I should send them a PLE
i would just give up. they obv dinnae want ye
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

oh yeah......lettuce is 5cents cheaper on Coles than woolies this week woooo hoooo lets all have salad....oh bugger tomatoes are up $4 a kilo
Is woolies still open in Australia Do you think this makes OZ better than UK?
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Don't open one on lettuce then. bok choi?
Shall we show bigh68 how to open a fun thread k?
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Is woolies still open in Australia Do you think this makes OZ better than UK?
one place is only better than the other if u like the place u r living
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Shall we show bigh68 how to open a fun thread k?
bring it on
I have been on here for over 5 years and it used to be a fun place to be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.