Reload this Page >

pissed off with this site

Wikiposts

pissed off with this site

Old May 15th 2010, 11:52 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pissed off with this site

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Or ask more than 2 weeks ago but get told by friends on Facebook that they have a shitload of PMs they sent so try to log in to get them only to find that admin didn't bother to disable the account.
But if they're telling you that coz they're on FB and you're on FB, why don't they send you messages on FB instead of PM'ing you on BE?
Old May 15th 2010, 11:52 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Not so much pissed off with it.. just feel I've run my course with it. You can only stomach so many threads about Coleworths vs Asdco
I've come close to getting my account deleted on many occasions but I usually just leave the site alone for a week or two because it'd irritate the living shit out of me if someone registered my username. Indeed my visits here have grown far less common these days - I got bored shitless with the endless tits-and-arse thread takeovers and, as you say, the supermarket threads and the endlessly down-beat brow-furrowing of the haters. Life's too short, I'm busy enjoying mine. Keep calm and carry on.
Old May 16th 2010, 12:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Bit sarcastic isn't it?
Wasn't meant to be It was an honest thought.
Old May 16th 2010, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

wilf70 will become famous soon enoughwilf70 will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: pissed off with this site

Perksy said there should be a sad-old-gits-section---as someone of a mature disposition--I resent that---most of the moaners/whingers appear very youthful[an immigration/emigration site is almost certain to attract a low age demographic].I therefore counsel a 'sad young gits section'plus a few mature persons for balance.But perhaps they have something to moan about???.
Old May 16th 2010, 2:57 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh crap we've moved on to sarcy comments...
could we go back to bitching please I was rather enjoying that - my head hurts too much for sarcy comments
I had a nap this afternoon and my head is still on morning time
Old May 16th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

If You Dont Love It Leave.

oh jeez here we go
Old May 16th 2010, 8:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris1386
If You Dont Love It Leave.

oh jeez here we go
Boring, been there and explained that one just too many times.............
Old May 16th 2010, 9:02 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Boring, been there and explained that one just too many times.............
See thats where you're going wrong Polly
You need one of those automated response things...
Like the talking car alarms a few years back - please step away from teh vehicle lol
Old May 16th 2010, 10:07 am
Just Joined

AdelaideWannabe will become famous soon enoughAdelaideWannabe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Centurion
Grammatically that should be "there are too many whinging ****wits".

Glad you mentioned that as lack of grammar really p****s me off
Old May 16th 2010, 10:10 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Bit sarcastic isn't it?
S'ok Al. I'm used to it from others so why not MP as well?
Old May 16th 2010, 10:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
But if they're telling you that coz they're on FB and you're on FB, why don't they send you messages on FB instead of PM'ing you on BE?
Because they sent me a message on here 10 days ago and when I hadn't replied she sent me a message through Facebook to see if I was ok. As it turned out I had been offline while in hospital so didn't reply to any messages anywhere.

And is there some sort of rule now saying that if you're on Facebook you can't use the PM function on here? Could you point that out for me please?
Old May 16th 2010, 10:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
See thats where you're going wrong Polly
You need one of those automated response things...
Like the talking car alarms a few years back - please step away from teh vehicle lol
Reminds me of when diesel cars were quite new, we worked at a petrol station that had the first Talking Diesel Pump in the UK. Every time you took the handle out it said "This is a diesel pump, if you do not require diesel please replace the nozzle and select another pump" Not a great problem except we had a company flat above the garage, and the taxi drivers all came in overnight to fill up with diesel.........Some nights I could quite cheerfully have gone downstairs and cut through the hose on the pump just so I didn't have to hear it any longer
Old May 16th 2010, 11:49 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

You know what? I did that intentionally and fully expected Lord Farkhead to be on it like a fly on shit.

Enoch's back!
Old May 16th 2010, 2:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I can... I even went as far as asking for my ID to be deleted last week.

Admin are obviously slacking and have yet to delete it. I only tried logging on to see if it had gone. Once I'm on I can't seem to drag myself away.
Ive lost count how many times some one has told me they want to close their account, and I do the deed, only for them to turn around and say "oops I've changed my mind." so now i wait a week or two before I do it and check the account is still not being used. If it is then I contact them and ask them if they've changed their mind.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Perhaps Admin are human who have lives as well as the rest of us and perhaps forgot?
if it's when I had my recent visitors then that's highly probable. I wasn't sure if I was coming or going.
Old May 16th 2010, 2:50 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Or ask more than 2 weeks ago but get told by friends on Facebook that they have a shitload of PMs they sent so try to log in to get them only to find that admin didn't bother to disable the account.
Hi Dorothy,

Sorry to read you had been in hospital, hope you are okay.

I did not close your account as I was waiting on a reply from you, and as I had not heard anything I thought you had changed your mind.

Sue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.