Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

pissed off with this site

pissed off with this site

Old May 15th 2010, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default pissed off with this site

there is to many whinging ****wits on this site

Last edited by robert cowan; May 15th 2010 at 3:17 pm.
Old May 15th 2010, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pissed off with this site

Originally Posted by robert cowan
there is to many winging ****wits on this site
Winging like flying? Ah?
Old May 15th 2010, 3:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Then leave the site and find another one?

(thats me with my witch's hat on, not my Mod's hat, by the way! )
Old May 15th 2010, 3:53 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Can I recommend www.************* as an alternative
Old May 15th 2010, 3:57 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Grammatically that should be "there are too many whinging ****wits".
Old May 15th 2010, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
Can I recommend www.************* as an alternative
Thats cruel.
Old May 15th 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Centurion
you are right, but so am i.
Old May 15th 2010, 4:25 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

you are right, but so am i.
From the point of view of someone who doesn't believe Australia is the Promised Land....I think there are too many happy positive posters on here, but then, who am I to begrudge them their happiness, it nice to see people enjoying themselves, but I do avoid some of the happiest clappiest threads! Can't you do the same and avoid the threads that appear depressing?
Old May 15th 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
From the point of view of someone who doesn't believe Australia is the Promised Land....I think there are too many happy positive posters on here, but then, who am I to begrudge them their happiness, it nice to see people enjoying themselves, but I do avoid some of the happiest clappiest threads! Can't you do the same and avoid the threads that appear depressing?
From the point of view of someone who doesn't believe Australia is the Promised Land....wtf are you a bit of a dim wit
Old May 15th 2010, 5:31 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Polly could create a sub forum for the OP. It could be titled 'The sad old git section'
Old May 15th 2010, 6:57 pm
Home and Happy

From the point of view of someone who doesn't believe Australia is the Promised Land....wtf are you a bit of a dim wit
I'm sure a lot of people would agree with you on that one!!!
Old May 15th 2010, 6:58 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by perksy
Maybe Polly could create a sub forum for the OP. It could be titled 'The sad old git section'
Could become one of the most popular forums on BE actually
Old May 15th 2010, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

crispysince70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Centurion
Get him told lol
Old May 15th 2010, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, realist.
Old May 15th 2010, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

you know I opened this totally intrigued as to what the mods had done to pee you off, but now i'm gutted
unless your blaming them for leaving the front door open and letting in the riff raff LMAOOOOOOO

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT lol

woahhhhhhhhh i've had way too much BGT tonight LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.