Picture of the Cap & Cease Bill released

Picture of the Cap & Cease Bill released

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Picture of the Cap & Cease Bill released

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Don't push your luck.

If I were to drop DIAC a line suggesting that you were simply performing an elaborate fraud, then they would be all over you like flies on shit. You may well then get to spend several hours in DIAC interview rooms... sharing coffee with them.

I could also drop the ATO a line and mention the bit where you tell everybody that you spent months working cash in hand and avoiding paying tax as well.

DIAC would view that as previous evidence of defrauding the system....

Not looking good mate. I would be getting my passport dusted off if I were you.
Cash in hands? Who said that? Once again my friend, you are mistaken. I pay my taxes! just got my Pay Summary yesterday. I am on a bridging visa and allowed to work full time, therefore, allowed to get as many jobs as I want. I've got 2 office jobs and very well paid if you wanna know. As I said I make around 1k per week which is not bad for me.

So did you think I was here doing shitty jobs like serving aussies at Restaurants? No way, my friend I would have been gone long time ago if I had to do that...

Last edited by reddragon81; Jul 3rd 2010 at 11:36 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:35 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reddragon81
come on man, be serious... it's not even funny anymore... I am personally inviting you to send them an email with my email address, name and nationality and tell them that I am performing a fraud. Two things are going to happen
1) They won't find me (I am not Italian, that email address is not on their database)
2) They won't be able to prove any fraud, coz there is no fraud

Now sorry but I have to leave you..

See ya haters!
Sorry, but I'm not really paying attention now. I have a letter to compose..
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Cash in hands? Who said that? .

Well I think if you read this you will find that YOU did

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...36#post7437236
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Seems like a nice boy.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

ahuaha you guys are soooooo funny...
you looked up my email address on facebook and posted that picture on here.... ahahah you are champion!!! That's a pretty handsome guy, tho
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

no man, seriously, i seriously invite you to go through every single post that I have written... you will find so many different info... seriously!!
I mean come on... for what I know I could be a citizen!!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

this thread is entertaining ... I hope you are having as much fun as I am
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

So wait... didn't I come here to get around the law by studying hairdressing for 2 years?
From that post it looks like now I am a cook with 20 hours cash in hands paid part-time job
And during my free time I work for 40 hours on a bridging visa given to me by my de facto relationsip with my aussie flatmate...
Hey but you've got that nice boy facebook public profile picture and an email address!

Last edited by reddragon81; Jul 3rd 2010 at 11:49 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:52 am
Account Closed

So wait... didn't I come here to get around the law by studying hairdressing for 2 years?
From that post it looks like now I am a cook with 20 hours cash in hands paid part-time job
And during my free time I work for 40 hours on a bridging visa given to me by my de facto relationsip with my aussie flatmate...
So we have now established your real name and we have your picture.

..and in this post you are pointing out that you are an accomplished liar, who has defrauded the ATO and is potentially planning to fraudulently apply for a visa.

I'm thinking jail time here mate... I would stop talking now if I were you. Everything you say just makes it worse.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

anyway, now bullshit aside... if people on this forum had tried to be a bit understanding regarding what international students are going through, all the emotional torture that they live, the sacrifices that they and their families made to give them a better future, instead of attacking and saying "australia doesn't need you, hopefully you'll be out of this country" , I am sure I wouldn't have behaved like an asshole, which I am not. FIY I have never lodged a fake defacto application and never studied hairdressing , I only said that as a provocation. However you should think about it again and see if it's fair to penalize many people that came here to study what Australia wanted them to study to get PR, and then being accused of "buying their residency". Is it the student's fault if the Australian Government has implemented this faulty system? I dont think so. The Australian Government wants to fix it now, but they should fix it from now onwards, not applying retroactive legislation. Anyway, you probably don't care as you've got your PR or are citizens. However there's nothing worse than immigrants hating other immigrants so you should be more supportive towards international students.
I would wish you good luck, but you don't need that.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

again?? I told you mate i personally cant get kicked out of here! I am in a de facto relationship with a very close aussie friend..we think we love each other and are living together with joint bank account and everything else... I will spend the rest of my life here in australia.. Love australia
Sorry Mate but I think you'll find that if DIAC were to prove you had a) told lies to them and b) got a de facto visa under dubious circumstances, they would not hesitate to throw you out of the country.

Only Citizens can guarantee they won't be kicked out of the country.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Sorry Mate but I think you'll find that if DIAC were to prove you had a) told lies to them and b) got a de facto visa under dubious circumstances, they would not hesitate to throw you out of the country.

Only Citizens can guarantee they won't be kicked out of the country.
I have never lodged a fake de facto application, please see above
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, now bullshit aside... if people on this forum had tried to be a bit understanding regarding what international students are going through, all the emotional torture that they live, the sacrifices that they and their families made to give them a better future, instead of attacking and saying "australia doesn't need you, hopefully you'll be out of this country" , I am sure I wouldn't have behaved like an asshole, which I am not. FIY I have never lodged a fake defacto application and never studied hairdressing , I only said that as a provocation. However you should think about it again and see if it's fair to penalize many people that came here to study what Australia wanted them to study to get PR, and then being accused of "buying their residency". Is it the student's fault if the Australian Government has implemented this faulty system? I dont think so. The Australian Government wants to fix it now, but they should fix it from now onwards, not applying retroactive legislation. Anyway, you probably don't care as you've got your PR or are citizens. However there's nothing worse than immigrants hating other immigrants so you should be more supportive towards international students.
I would wish you good luck, but you don't need that.
I'm very understanding of the plight of some international students, but when it comes to possible frauduent relationships my sympathy runs out.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have never lodged a fake de facto application, please see above
After posting what you have on here though, DIAC may actually want to interview you anyway.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
After posting what you have on here though, DIAC may actually want to interview you anyway.
And they would be more than welcome to Pollyana, as I don't even have a partner to say it all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.