Wikiposts

Pic,s Of Melbourne

Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:38 am
2nd Timers

diors has a brilliant futurediors has a brilliant futurediors has a brilliant futurediors has a brilliant futurediors has a brilliant futurediors has a brilliant future
Default Pic,s Of Melbourne

Has Anyone Got Some Pic,s Of Melbourne (please) Would Love To See Them As We Are Moving Out There Next Year :d Also Any Info You Can Give Us Would Be So Helpful. Also We Would Love To Hear From People Who Live In Melbourne
Thank,s
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all
Default Re: Pic,s Of Melbourne

Have you tried www.travelvictoria.com
Follow the links there a hundreds of good photos
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:44 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diors
Has Anyone Got Some Pic,s Of Melbourne (please) Would Love To See Them As We Are Moving Out There Next Year :d Also Any Info You Can Give Us Would Be So Helpful. Also We Would Love To Hear From People Who Live In Melbourne
Thank,s
Next year? long time...You have enough time to get all the info you need!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure you will love Melbourne.
Attached Thumbnails Pic,s Of Melbourne-alexandra-gardens.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-city-southgate.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-mcg.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-water-jets-outside-crown.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:51 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy!

D D
Attached Thumbnails Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_2552.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_2643.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_2727.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:01 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy! #2

D D
Attached Thumbnails Pic,s Of Melbourne-mel1.gif   Pic,s Of Melbourne-mel2.gif   Pic,s Of Melbourne-mel3.gif  
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:14 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Thank,s
if you drop me a PM, I can send you quite a few pictures, and a couple of short films that I made in Feb. the films are 6 - 8 MB each.

let me know, and i'll forward them.

here are some links to tourist attractions just outside Melbourne.

philip island

sovereign hill

healesville sanctuary

Paul.
Attached Thumbnails Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_0441.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_0447.jpg   Pic,s Of Melbourne-img_0566.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:32 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
if you drop me a PM, I can send you quite a few pictures, and a couple of short films that I made in Feb. the films are 6 - 8 MB each.

let me know, and i'll forward them.

here are some links to tourist attractions just outside Melbourne.

philip island

sovereign hill

healesville sanctuary

Paul.
Hey Paul, you kept that quite about the pics and vids on Melbourne, I thought ya knew thats where we were heading and you haven't offered them us. Huh .......so much for mates !!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:38 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hey Paul, you kept that quite about the pics and vids on Melbourne, I thought ya knew thats where we were heading and you haven't offered them us. Huh .......so much for mates !!!
sorry Ade, I can't think of everything (I'm not a woman )

send me your email address, and i'll buzz some more through.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:41 am
Going for a ride

Thank,s
don't forget to look at Britvics.

plenty of info about Victoria & Melbourne in specific.

Britvics
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:44 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd ya mate with email, cheers
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:57 am
Going for a ride

PM'd ya mate with email, cheers
the first ones on its way.

20mb
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:10 am
Going for a ride

the first ones on its way.

20mb

I got it back, your mailbox won't accept the bigger files

I'll send you an invite for a google mailbox if you want one. Just let me know.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:45 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

I got it back, your mailbox won't accept the bigger files

I'll send you an invite for a google mailbox if you want one. Just let me know.
Thanx Paul, seen photos and read your daily logins, it seems and looks brill, especially the houses, but couldn't make YOU out

Don't know what you mean about that "google mailbox" but if you can talk me through it then yeah I'd like to see the rest.

Where abouts are you hoping to be heading for anyway mate ?

Ade
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:51 am
Going for a ride

Thanx Paul, seen photos and read your daily logins, it seems and looks brill, especially the houses, but couldn't make YOU out

Don't know what you mean about that "google mailbox" but if you can talk me through it then yeah I'd like to see the rest.

Where abouts are you hoping to be heading for anyway mate ?

Ade
I'm heading myself to (first of all) Monbulk, east of the city. About 45 minutes outside the city.It's a very small village where a lot of cut flower, plant & fruit & veg growers are based. Hopefully I will be promoted to a management position within 6 months, and then will probably get work in the city.

I'll send you a gmail invite. It's an internet mailbox for 2 gig data.

i've got 99 invites left, anybody else ?

Last edited by furkew; Mar 21st 2006 at 7:53 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.