photo editting

Old May 16th 2012, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default photo editting

hi there ,i used to be able to edit my pics directly for the pictures file my clicking on the top bar to either press crop,red eye save etc,this was such a simple way without going into any programes,now this feature has gone and i cant find it,Any ideas please,its driving me crazy.
thx Donna
Old May 16th 2012, 9:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: photo editting

Originally Posted by donna
hi there ,i used to be able to edit my pics directly for the pictures file my clicking on the top bar to either press crop,red eye save etc,this was such a simple way without going into any programes,now this feature has gone and i cant find it,Any ideas please,its driving me crazy.
thx Donna
What program?
Old May 16th 2012, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

probably picnik which has been sold to ???

Try picassa. I don't like it much but it allows editing.
Old May 16th 2012, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

im not sure if it was any programme ,i know my comp got wiped ,but this was so o easy to use for the basic stuff i need.Been checking for the past few days and i think it may have been something to do with windows live photo gallery ,am gonna have a go at downloading that again.Thx
Old May 16th 2012, 11:59 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
im not sure if it was any programme ,i know my comp got wiped ,but this was so o easy to use for the basic stuff i need.Been checking for the past few days and i think it may have been something to do with windows live photo gallery ,am gonna have a go at downloading that again.Thx
If you right click on the photo file and choose 'open with' you'll get a list of available options, you'll be able to see straight off if you still have windows live photo gallery on your pc.

It may be that your default picture viewer has been set to something else (I don't think that Windows Photo Viewer has any basic editing features) so if that's the case, right click on the photo file and at the bottom of the list is an option to set the default program to edit/view photos.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dreamy
If you right click on the photo file and choose 'open with' you'll get a list of available options, you'll be able to see straight off if you still have windows live photo gallery on your pc.

It may be that your default picture viewer has been set to something else (I don't think that Windows Photo Viewer has any basic editing features) so if that's the case, right click on the photo file and at the bottom of the list is an option to set the default program to edit/view photos.
cool ,i will try that thxs