Perth Tattoo Places

Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth Tattoo Places

Does anyone know an excellent place/have any recommendations please?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Glasford will become famous soon enoughGlasford will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth Tattoo Places

Not sure if it's too far away from you, but I recently got my first tattoo done at a place in rockingham, near the shopping centre. The guy was excellent and really nice. My tattoos fully healed now and looks amazing, the detail in it is great, even went and booked one for my grandad when he comes over! If you want I'll try find the card I got with the address and number on it?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Does anyone know an excellent place/have any recommendations please?
One of the girls at work has a lot of tattoos. I'll ask her where she got them done since they're all done really well.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Thank you both very much. ROckingham is a bit far though but I'd travel if there was not one else in the city.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

There is one on Charles street North Perth, don't know what it is called.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glasford
Not sure if it's too far away from you, but I recently got my first tattoo done at a place in rockingham, near the shopping centre. The guy was excellent and really nice. My tattoos fully healed now and looks amazing, the detail in it is great, even went and booked one for my grandad when he comes over! If you want I'll try find the card I got with the address and number on it?
i'll second that. he did a good job on my tat, and it healed quickly, with no probs.
Dom
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Can you find the info for me? I'm looking for a good one too and Rockingham is not too far away for me...

Thanks...
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The girl from work said she went to Unique Tattoos in Subiaco. The woman who did hers makes a follow up appointment for a month after so she can make sure everything looks good. There's about a 6 week wait list for appointments.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dorothy!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 4:15 am
Just Joined

Glasford will become famous soon enoughGlasford will become famous soon enough

The place in rockingham is called darkside tattooing, goddard street
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Reillys in Osborne Park is meant to be good. I'm considering going there for mine.

http://www.reillystattoo.com/