Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Perth and Sydney members

Perth and Sydney members

Old Dec 30th 2009, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth and Sydney members

Can you please give me some help?

I have friends coming from the UK. Doing Perth and Sydney over 3 weeks.

In Perth, I need access to bunkbeds - does anyone know where I can hire some so I can compare prices....I know I might be cheaper buying and selling on from the likes of Ikea or Fantastic Furniture but I don't know any hire places.

In Sydney, I need some help with finding them a rental. They are a family of 5 and will probably have a car but still want to be close to public transport links to get in and out of the city. They want a good area close to shops for food etc and a local park for the girls to play in. They don't need a huge house or pool or masses of garden space but comfortable for 5 and mum says it must have a dishwasher! I've only ever stayed in hotels in Sydney so have absolutely no idea on locations.

Thanks for your help.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 1:14 am
Just Joined

jsmithjsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth and Sydney members

You could always try freecycle for the bunk beds!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth and Sydney members

Originally Posted by Kingseat
In Perth, I need access to bunkbeds - does anyone know where I can hire some so I can compare prices....I know I might be cheaper buying and selling on from the likes of Ikea or Fantastic Furniture but I don't know any hire places.
Don't know any hire places either. But I'd have a look through the Quokka (advertising newspaper) - someone might be selling some bunk beds and you can re-sell them later in the Quokka yourself. (Private ads in the Quokka are free.)

The Quokka comes out every Thursday. Get it from the newsagent or supermarket.