Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Perth Parents...can I have your input please?

Perth Parents...can I have your input please?

Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth Parents...can I have your input please?

If any of you remember we're coming our on Student Visas at the end of next month (hopefully). With that goes the working restriction which is 20 hours per week. Any work I do will result in our son attending nursery or day care and the costs may well be greater than what I'd earn working so I have come up with a thought but I need some input from you.

I have my Police check certificate and my disclosure scotland certificate. I have also been working with a local childminder and have references from her. I am 38, fit and able and responsible so I am thinking of getting my fit to work with children clearance and then sending out fliers advtertising baby sitting mainly but possibly house sitting, dog walking/sitting etc. Something that will either be in the evenings or that my son can come with me.

Do you think this would interest anyone or don't you think it would be well received in the Perth area? We'd be South of the River and I'd have a car.

Any thoughts?