perth news

Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default perth news

just reading the west australian online, just like reading uk paper. hospitals banning fatties from operations possibly, father shoots his 2 young kids then himself, perth people paying thru the nose for property and commodities, police worried about being stretched over the australia day celebrations cos of the yearly violence. but you dont hear about this on other sites about aus. not all bbqs and beaches eh.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth news

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
just reading the west australian online, just like reading uk paper. hospitals banning fatties from operations possibly, father shoots his 2 young kids then himself, perth people paying thru the nose for property and commodities, police worried about being stretched over the australia day celebrations cos of the yearly violence. but you dont hear about this on other sites about aus. not all bbqs and beaches eh.
Whats that? Violence? In Australia? You dreaming mate?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
No you probably don't but when I read holiday brochures or any sort of advertising for housing estates, to anywhere in the world all I am shown is pic after pic of beautiful landscapes, beaches, houses etc etc etc. This surely doesn't make me believe the shit doesn't happen. When you advertise your house (global you not personal you) you point out the great parts, you don't mention the shit bits that need work. You leave the prospective buyer to find them - hopefully after you have moved out
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:16 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Whats that? Violence? In Australia? You dreaming mate?
i agree polly ,i have never heard of anything violent ever ever happening in australia .Oh except for Port Arthur but that was only 35 dead i think .
It wont be long before the statistics and percentages men/women will be out ,no doubt from the aussie is beaut crew.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:34 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
i agree polly ,i have never heard of anything violent ever ever happening in australia .Oh except for Port Arthur but that was only 35 dead i think .
It wont be long before the statistics and percentages men/women will be out ,no doubt from the aussie is beaut crew.
This topic reminds me of the idiots in perth, who after pissed as after watching Danny Green lose his fight to Mundine, went on the streets causing havoc bashing people.One poor bugger lent his mobile phone to a woman so she could phone a taxi, boyfriend came out (probably thinking the guy was trying to hit on her), king hit him, and the guy landed head first on the pavement and later died
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:37 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Actually a good website for perth (and national australian) news can be found at www.news.com.au/perthnow It's a very good website to get an impression of things perth and oz.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Actually a good website for perth (and national australian) news can be found at www.news.com.au/perthnow It's a very good website to get an impression of things perth and oz.
i am on fone to my partner now and there is a major police chase in ferndale outside her house, police helicoptors, cars chasing motorcyclist. my partner ses most excitement for weeks
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

bloody ell, seems the police had to shoot the guy dead after he stabbed a police officer in the shoulder,
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:08 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No you probably don't but when I read holiday brochures or any sort of advertising for housing estates, to anywhere in the world all I am shown is pic after pic of beautiful landscapes, beaches, houses etc etc etc. This surely doesn't make me believe the shit doesn't happen. When you advertise your house (global you not personal you) you point out the great parts, you don't mention the shit bits that need work. You leave the prospective buyer to find them - hopefully after you have moved out
bit of a silly statement , news is not advertising the point being that on a lot of newssites the really bad stuff seems to be missing there is some real nasty crap happens where I live and there is little mention of it but win a game becomes a 3 page feature alittle more balance in reporting wold be good
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Thanks for the link it is interesting. I wish I hadn't read about Bindi Irwin though.