Perth Media

Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all
Default Perth Media

This is something that has always puzzled me and wondered if any on here knew the reason. Why do some things (car jackings, violent incidents etc) go unreported in the Perth media? It seems strange that the media report on some very mundane things but choose not to report on IMO news worthy items that I'd rather be aware of. The other thing that I find strange is the big news stories screaming from the front page, for example arsonists, then nothing, even when the person is caught the story is a tiny box buried deep within the paper between some adverts!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Media

Originally Posted by PepaPig
This is something that has always puzzled me and wondered if any on here knew the reason. Why do some things (car jackings, violent incidents etc) go unreported in the Perth media? It seems strange that the media report on some very mundane things but choose not to report on IMO news worthy items that I'd rather be aware of. The other thing that I find strange is the big news stories screaming from the front page, for example arsonists, then nothing, even when the person is caught the story is a tiny box buried deep within the paper between some adverts!
We did this last week.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
We did this last week.
...and the week before
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all

Thanks for your "help" Must have missed those so will have a search.