Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Perth Babysitters (Northern Suburbs Help!!!)

Perth Babysitters (Northern Suburbs Help!!!)

Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:36 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Babysitters (Northern Suburbs Help!!!)

Trying to surprise Mrs 3 Legs on Saturday night by taking her out (just the two of us & long overdue !!!) but just found out I've been let down by my babysitting network ...

Anyone kind enough to share a recommendation?

We are in Currambine.

Gracias

Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:13 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Babysitters (Northern Suburbs Help!!!)

My eldest is 14 (you might think its a bit young) . Shes quite sensible , knows what to do in an emergency and looks after her 2 younger brother and sister(6 & 8) for us.

Let us know what you think ?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:17 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey sme, thanks ... wouldn't be a problem for me but I suspect 14 might be a little young for Mrs 3 to live with bearing in mind ours are only 4 & 2.

Hope that doesn't sound funny or ungrateful ...

Originally Posted by sme
My eldest is 14 (you might think its a bit young) . Shes quite sensible , knows what to do in an emergency and looks after her 2 younger brother and sister(6 & 8) for us.

Let us know what you think ?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:54 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Hey sme, thanks ... wouldn't be a problem for me but I suspect 14 might be a little young for Mrs 3 to live with bearing in mind ours are only 4 & 2.

Hope that doesn't sound funny or ungrateful ...

No not at all - can totally understand concerns Mrs 3 may have, my younger two are heading towards 7 and 9.

Good luck with your quest !

Gillian
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Trying to surprise Mrs 3 Legs on Saturday night by taking her out (just the two of us & long overdue !!!) but just found out I've been let down by my babysitting network ...

Anyone kind enough to share a recommendation?

We are in Currambine.

Gracias

We`re in Sydney so cannot help much but well done you for making the effort.Are there any teens on your street or do any of the childrens friends families have older siblings/step children etc.Advantage being that they would have experience of young children. disadvantage being they require $. The first few weeks we were here I asked another Y1 mother if she could sit and I would sit in return.That worked well. Now we have joined a babysitting circle where the parents sit for points rather than cold hard cash(another benefit!) I ran one of these circles at home which was a God Send when ours were tiny.
Hope you have a fab evening.