Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

people who put 'discuss' at the end of a new thread

people who put 'discuss' at the end of a new thread

Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default people who put 'discuss' at the end of a new thread

I gotta be honest, I'm sure you've very nice people and all that, but that really shits me. It's like being back at school

had to get that one off my chest
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:01 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: people who put 'discuss' at the end of a new thread

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I gotta be honest, I'm sure you've very nice people and all that, but that really shits me. It's like being back at school

In what way?

Discuss.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:04 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Does it remind you of your history exams?
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by brissybee
In what way?

Discuss.
grrrrrrr
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulry
Does it remind you of your history exams?
yes that's it, that's exactly right
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be too sure myself....

It's ok in my world, so long as the original poster sticks around and has some input them selves....

But to post a discussion thread and just piss off and leave it is a little rude

Unless you have been run over by a bus and can't get to a phone and are lying dying in a hospital bed... Then and only then... It is possibly excusable...

But only if accompanied by a valid death certificate
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by eddie007
I wouldn't be too sure myself....

It's ok in my world, so long as the original poster sticks around and has some input them selves....

But to post a discussion thread and just piss off and leave it is a little rude

Unless you have been run over by a bus and can't get to a phone and are lying dying in a hospital bed... Then and only then... It is possibly excusable...

But only if accompanied by a valid death certificate
Paul hit the nail on the head for me, my history 'O' level had exactly that at the bottom of each question. The irony of it all was that when I was caught 'discussing' it with the brainbox next to me, I got thrown out. How bloody rude
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul hit the nail on the head for me, my history 'O' level had exactly that at the bottom of each question. The irony of it all was that when I was caught 'discussing' it with the brainbox next to me, I got thrown out. How bloody rude
History O level was the only O level I enjoyed.....

Wonder why that was?
Discuss
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:49 am
Account Closed

History O level was the only O level I enjoyed.....

Wonder why that was?
Discuss
Maths and art were my faves, I'm great at painting calculators
Old Sep 30th 2013, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maths and art were my faves, I'm great at painting calculators
Was made to take art O level a year early so I could concentrate on "academic" subjects.... It was school "policy".... ****wits
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer "compare and contrast" but then, who asked me?
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember dearold Smurtaza? At least 8 of his dodgy usernames were banned because he always used the phrase
"please comment and suggest"
so they stuck out like a sore thumb
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Anyone remember dearold Smurtaza? At least 8 of his dodgy usernames were banned because he always used the phrase
"please comment and suggest"
so they stuck out like a sore thumb
You think he has refined his modus operandi?
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You think he has refined his modus operandi?
He still gets spotted pretty quickly. His most pathetic attempt to date was creating a username along the lines of "Pollydontbanme"

Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He still gets spotted pretty quickly. His most pathetic attempt to date was creating a username along the lines of "Pollydontbanme"

Was he... "Putthekettleon" at one stage too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.