Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:04 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Can anyone tell me if my Black & Decker Power Drill with custom 18" Big Bertha Sex Toy extension will work in Australia?
It will, though wearing it on your head is not compulsory here!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:15 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for people who have too much time on your hands and nothing helpful to say

I am I.T worker from high risk country...please share your timeline......

Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:20 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
Mine does... **nods sagely**
Why did you downsize from the 24" Biggest Bertha? Would the Black and Decker not take the torque? You could have just upgraded the drill to a Hilti, the Black and Decker is only really sufficient for DIY use.......
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:26 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Why did you downsize from the 24" Biggest Bertha? Would the Black and Decker not take the torque? You could have just upgraded the drill to a Hilti, the Black and Decker is only really sufficient for DIY use.......
It would be explained by the tunnel borer from the Clem7 Tunnel becoming available recently
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:27 am
Account Closed

It would be explained by the tunnel borer from the Clem7 Tunnel becoming available recently
I have to back off now before I get in trouble!!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I am I.T worker from high risk country...please share your timeline......

and share it in the next 90 seconds or I will bump the post!!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:30 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I have to back off now before I get in trouble!!
why? Didn't you pay the toll?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:31 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to interupt this thread.

I was just wondering if I can leave all my debt behind when I emigrate or will they be waiting for me at the airport?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:31 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oh, shiiiiiiiit!
No don't panic - I'm going to report the post to myself after dinner, then moderate myself for being racist to myself for actually being born in Wales.

Then I'll pick on the Scottish who seem to have got away with it for a few weeks.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:32 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

I was just wondering if I can leave all my debt behind when I emigrate or will they be waiting for me at the airport?
Absolutely stuff them all and just use your mortgage payments to drink more champers. Also if you could speak to Gordon before you leave, I think he wants you to take some debt off his hands and do the bunk with it. Its only a few billion.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:34 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by Kapri

Depends. If you are planning on fleecing the government of unpaid taxes then, yes you can walk out the front door and they will give you a golden watch on your way out. If you plan on taking down the Student Loans Company then you can expect to see Pizza Delivery trucks with satellite dishes on the roof parked outside the front of your house for the rest of your life
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I need to know what the exchange rate will do in three months, two weeks and three days time. I need the exact figure please, none of this 'well it could do this or it could do that' or 'I think but don't know' nonsense. I'm bringing over 2 pound 50 and need to know how much I'll get.

If you don't know, don't answer, I don't need clever comments thanks, just answer the question.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:40 am
I'm Old Gregg!

I need to know what the exchange rate will do in three months, two weeks and three days time. I need the exact figure please, none of this 'well it could do this or it could do that' or 'I think but don't know' nonsense. I'm bringing over 2 pound 50 and need to know how much I'll get.

If you don't know, don't answer, I don't need clever comments thanks, just answer the question.
I don't know the answer to your question but I just thought I would say good luck
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know the answer to your question but I just thought I would say good luck
Look, if you don't have anything nice to say, why don't you just leave the thread alone? What's with you people, you just can't help being obnoxious to new people. You have no clue what we're going through, we're trying to get a visa here, we applied yesterday and still haven't heard anything. Perhaps if you understood the stress you wouldn't be so patronising. I'm going to find another forum where they appreciate new members and offer sensible advice.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:55 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Look, if you don't have anything nice to say, why don't you just leave the thread alone? What's with you people, you just can't help being obnoxious to new people. You have no clue what we're going through, we're trying to get a visa here, we applied yesterday and still haven't heard anything. Perhaps if you understood the stress you wouldn't be so patronising. I'm going to find another forum where they appreciate new members and offer sensible advice.
I'm all out of advice but have lots of dirty jokes can I stay?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.