Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

penpals for children emigrating

penpals for children emigrating

Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:05 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default penpals for children emigrating

hi all,
my 11 year old amy wants a pen pal to email.
have any of you got any children who would like a pen pal to talk to about emigrating to austalia and their day to day things kids like to talk about please pm me or reply on here pleases hurry though she wants a friend asap
lesley x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future
Default Re: penpals for children emigrating

hi amy/lesley my name is karen and i have two daughters charlotte who is twelve and katie who is ten we have just got are visa on the 15/2/07 they would like to have amy as a pen pal to talk to about emergrating to australia where abouts are you going to we are going to brisbane?

karen&charlotte&katie
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

KingKenny7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have a daughter Amber who is 12 and we are looking to go the Perth and she would like to talk to the girls as well please.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

hi amber how are you are you are you looking forward to living in perth?
charlotte
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:14 am
Caroline

Caroline B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
hi all,
my 11 year old amy wants a pen pal to email.
have any of you got any children who would like a pen pal to talk to about emigrating to austalia and their day to day things kids like to talk about please pm me or reply on here pleases hurry though she wants a friend asap
lesley x
Hi Lesley
I have a 10 yr old girl and a 12 yr old girl - younger is a tomboy and elder is a girly girly! We are in brisbane. Have been here 5 weeks and are loving it. PM me for details if you want to switch email addresses
Cheers
Caroline
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi Lesley,

I'm sure my daughter Chloe would love a penpal too! She is 11 (12 in March) and NOT wanting to move at all. She's in her first year of "big school" and loving it, she thinks we're horrible taking her away from all her new friends. PM me if you want and I'll give you her email address (and ofcourse i'll et her know to expect her email!). She spends all her time on MSN so I'm sure she would enjoy someone new to talk to and to talk about Australia too - we haven't let her tell any of her friends yet and she's bursting at the seams!

Lynn
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hi Lesley,

I'm sure my daughter Chloe would love a penpal too! She is 11 (12 in March) and NOT wanting to move at all. She's in her first year of "big school" and loving it, she thinks we're horrible taking her away from all her new friends. PM me if you want and I'll give you her email address (and ofcourse i'll et her know to expect her email!). She spends all her time on MSN so I'm sure she would enjoy someone new to talk to and to talk about Australia too - we haven't let her tell any of her friends yet and she's bursting at the seams!

Lynn
hi all my amys so happy i think she now has more penpals going through same as her that will keep her busy for a while its a good idea though isnt it at the end of the day what we are going through is bad enough but our poor kids who will thank us one day must be worried sick
lesleyx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
hi amber how are you are you are you looking forward to living in perth?
charlotte
hiya charlotte im good thanks u? yeah im lookin forward to it in a way but i dont want to leave all my friends were about are you going and do you want to move? i live in southport where do you live at the moment? do you go on msn? im into netball and dance and i support liverpool what team do you support? are you in year 7 or 6? im in year 7 and go to christ the king anyways please email back soon Amber x p.s i would do some smiley faces on it but i dont no how!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Amber i dont want to leave my friends either and were moving near brisbane.i live near woodbrigde suffolk i dont go on msn but my mum says a can.im into basket ball+net ball and dance.i support ipswich town im in year 7 and go to farlingaye high.

CHARLOTTE XOXO P.S YOU PUT SMILEY FACES IN BY CLICKING ON THE ONE YOU WANT
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

hiya yer i no how to get the smiley faces up now becoz wen i was emailin ya bak be4 the box of smilies neva came up. do u play for any teams for netball and basketball? and what positions? and do u go 2 a dance class? i go to kirsty moss school of dance and do ballet tap jazz and street dance u? and i play WD in netball but i dont play basketball!

love Amber xxxxx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

hi amber i used 2 play for my team (WA) i dont go to dance classes but my best friends think i am great at it when are you movin to oz?

CHARLOTTE XOXO
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:02 am

hi amber i used 2 play for my team (WA) i dont go to dance classes but my best friends think i am great at it when are you movin to oz?

CHARLOTTE XOXO
looks like kids are happy with their penpals now trouble is fighting them for computer lol
lesley
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

CHARLOTTE XOXO
hiya charlotte x
i dno wen im moving might be around september or summer holidays depends how long it takes but dad just told me on monday that they have accepted and we just need 2 sign something now well something like that anyway. when r u moving? do you no if brisbane is by perth becoz i dont have a clue! do you have any brothers or sisters? i no you have a sister caled katie but do you have any others? i have a little sister phoebe who is 4 (5 in march) she says hiya

Amber xxxxxxxx
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

hiya amber just to tell ya perth is no where near brisbane. no i dont have any more sis or bros just katie im goin to oz in may i think

CHARLOTTE XOXO
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

hiya amber just to tell ya perth is no where near brisbane. no i dont have any more sis or bros just katie im goin to oz in may i think

CHARLOTTE XOXO
hiya charlotte

yeah my mum told me that its about 2 hours away on a plane! lol do you want to move 2 oz?

Amber x-x-x-x-x-x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.