Pen pals

Old Mar 31st 2007, 7:46 am
Just Joined

The Boultons is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Pen pals

Looking to move out to Adelaide. Have two boys aged 8 and 11 would like to help the transition by finding the boys some one they can talk to about what to expect if we ever get out there! In fact I would like to know myself!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pen pals

Originally Posted by The Boultons
Looking to move out to Adelaide. Have two boys aged 8 and 11 would like to help the transition by finding the boys some one they can talk to about what to expect if we ever get out there! In fact I would like to know myself!
hi there have you tried this forum they have a young persons part where the kids can chat
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:51 am
Just Joined

The Boultons is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Pen pals

Thanks! very kind of you to reply to quickly!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pen pals

Also try the Youth Club http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93