Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pay backs are sweet...or is it sour??

Wikiposts

Pay backs are sweet...or is it sour??

Old May 3rd 2006, 7:01 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pay backs are sweet...or is it sour??

I've heard (dunno how true though cos I'm not even gonna contemplate it) but its got a lot to do with your diet and what you eat that determines the "taste"

mmmmmmm........I wonder if thats why I'm 26 stone cos I'm fed honey,chocolate,sweets, candy floss and washed down with pints of malibu and lemonade ?
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:19 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
A woman and her boyfriend are out for New Years having a few drinks. While they're sitting there having a good time together she starts talking about this really great new drink and she orders him one. The bartender puts the following on the bar - a salt shaker, a shot of Baileys and a shot of lime juice.

The boyfriend looks at the items quizzically and the woman explains.

"First you put a bit of the salt on your tongue, next you drink the shot of Baileys and hold it in your mouth, and finally you drink the lime juice."

So, the boyfriend, trying to go along and please her, goes for it.He puts the salt on his tongue. Salty but okay. He drinks the shot of Baileys - smooth, rich, cool, very pleasant. He thinks - this is okay. Finally he picks up the lime juice and drinks it .

In one second the sharp lime taste hits... at two seconds the Baileys curdles... at three seconds the salty curdled bitter taste hits. This triggers his gag reflex but being manly, and not wanting to disappoint his girlfriend, he swallows the now nasty drink.

When he finally chokes it down he turns to his girlfriend. She smiles widely at him and says, "So, how did you like it? It's called a Blow Job Revenge!"

ROTFPMSL

I have so saved that onto e-mail for Alan to read!!!!
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:35 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
I've heard (dunno how true though cos I'm not even gonna contemplate it) but its got a lot to do with your diet and what you eat that determines the "taste"

mmmmmmm........I wonder if thats why I'm 26 stone cos I'm fed honey,chocolate,sweets, candy floss and washed down with pints of malibu and lemonade ?
Someone once told me you can tell whether a woman smokes or not.....without smelling her breath! :scared:
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

That is brill