Wikiposts

Paul2004

Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:47 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul2004

And 346 years wiser!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 5:50 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul2350
Ok, first things first!

I fell for the ole Karma thing and realised that ppl with lots, give lots! I sussed out where they all hang, and went to play to get upto the 'most wanted' 13 karma boxes, what bollox! With hindsight I have to agree with Rincewind (who had something to do with working with this site) and that karma just creates problems. It creates jealousy which isn't needed really. I fell for it! I just wanted 13 boxes, and then I would be happy, but I got the taste and the whoring didn't stop! ... and in turn I got the Lounge / Oz Lifestyle priorities all muddled up ...

My honest view is that it isn't worth it, but I've learnt the hard way.

Paul I genuinely dont know you or anything that has gone on, but the karma thing your going on about surely must be a wynd up
Please tell me people dont actually care about such pish.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:14 am
Banned

Paul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Paul I genuinely dont know you or anything that has gone on, but the karma thing your going on about surely must be a wynd up
Please tell me people dont actually care about such pish.
I'm afraid so ... ... altho would stake my life on the fact that I am NOT the only one!

I may be the only one to admit it, but believe me there are many posters who DO care about such pish I'm afraid. Some people know exactly how many points they have, how much each karma hit from another was / is worth, how much they give etc etc, I was one of them! ...

I unfortunately have a very addictive personality and I got hooked on the whole game and it ruined me on here I think.

The 'proper' way to use karma is to give to a post that you agree with, or think was valuable etc, but it gets 'swapped' too! I can't condemn people for the swapping as I've participated in that game as well. I've 'whored' for Karma too ...

At the end of the day it IS all silly, but so am I.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:24 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid so ... ... altho would stake my life on the fact that I am NOT the only one!

I may be the only one to admit it, but believe me there are many posters who DO care about such pish I'm afraid. Some people know exactly how many points they have, how much each karma hit from another was / is worth, how much they give etc etc, I was one of them! ...

I unfortunately have a very addictive personality and I got hooked on the whole game and it ruined me on here I think.

The 'proper' way to use karma is to give to a post that you agree with, or think was valuable etc, but it gets 'swapped' too! I can't condemn people for the swapping as I've participated in that game as well. I've 'whored' for Karma too ...

At the end of the day it IS all silly, but so am I.
We should set up a Karma Whores Anonymous. Founding members Paul and Fraser
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:55 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Paul2350]I'm afraid so ... ... altho would stake my life on the fact that I am NOT the only one!

I HONESTLY find all this hard to believe, for gods sake, l come on here sometimes to let off steam about something that has happened to me and I like talking to a few posters who I have things in common with, but mostly for a laugh, and if I'm honest to try to strike up friendships in oz. But it is all sounding a bit like russian roulette..................no I cant believe it, its got to be a wynd up you are surely taking the piss

god I am soooooooooo innocent

Last edited by Margaret2; Jan 15th 2006 at 6:57 am.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:59 am
Banned

Paul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nicePaul2350 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I HONESTLY find all this hard to believe, for gods sake, l come on here sometimes to let off steam about something that has happened to me and I like talking to a few posters who I have things in common with, but mostly for a laugh, and if I'm honest to try to strike up friendships in oz. But it is all sounding a bit like russion roulette..................no I cant believe it, its got to be a wynd up you are surely taking the piss
I'm afraid I'm not, and am sure others know what I'm saying is true.

Still, you have the best attitude to BE, just don't go letting the 'dark side' get you! ... :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:17 am
Banned

and just to back up what the Lounge can be like!

Do I lower myself here! .... naaaah, not worth the effort.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

and just to back up what the Lounge can be like!

Do I lower myself here! .... naaaah, not worth the effort.
You lowered yourself enough yesterday resulting in a ban. You have burnt your bridges and the ban still stands.