Wikiposts

Paul2004

Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:35 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul2004

Originally Posted by Rooksie
kind of puts a different light on things eh mate
Yea, no shit!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:43 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

How long is the thread, I'm up to page 7 with no end in site.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
How long is the thread, I'm up to page 7 with no end in site.
are you reading "you are soooo gonna love this" or somethinglike that!?? 11 pages, i think
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
are you reading "you are soooo gonna love this" or somethinglike that!?? 11 pages, i think
Crikey, put on a pot of coffee, this could take a while
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:53 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah its a long read!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:53 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok lets not jump on him peeps, hes been a good mate to many
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:56 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by possoms
Ok lets not jump on him peeps, hes been a good mate to many
Very true. He did seem to go off a bit in that thread but he has been quite helpful on the Oz side, certainly not a drama queen. The lounge must have bought out his demons.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Very true. He did seem to go off a bit in that thread but he has been quite helpful on the Oz side, certainly not a drama queen. The lounge must have bought out his demons.
I agree - I have spent the last year or so trying to get to know Paul and hope I have been there for him, so was a little surprised to say the least when I read the Lounge Thread. Paul, if you are reading this, which I suspect you are, please don't distance yourself hun..... there are some of us here that value your friendship & I especially am looking forward to our families spending time together on the Gold Coast. Please get in touch mate!

Claire
x
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:10 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

To say that the personal attack he made on Woodsey came completely out of the blue and was offensive in the extreme is a complete understatement.

And he's attacked, just as much as he's been attacked.

The, 'you gonna love this thread' follows a much repeated theme in the lounge. We see a very different side to Paul; he has two very different personas on the forum. And that's aside from when he's trolling as Uncle George.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:11 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

The lounge must have bought out his demons.
Yea I agree too. It's a very strange thread, particularly since I've only ever read his stuff in here and the main Oz forum which have always been helpful and humorous. Was nice to hear Sue say she likes to give people a bit of a cool-down period before she actually deletes accounts. I know several of you guys regularly post in the Lounge, but it seems like he had problems posting in there without taking stuff to heart. I just steer well clear.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by Geordie George
To say that the personal attack he made on Woodsey came completely out of the blue and was offensive in the extreme is a complete understatement.

And he's attacked, just as much as he's been attacked.

The, 'you gonna love this thread' follows a much repeated theme in the lounge. We see a very different side to Paul; he has two very different personas on the forum. And that's aside from when he's trolling as Uncle George.
i didn't get to see these pics so i cannot comment - all I know is that I feel like a good friend of mine has gone and its shit.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:21 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
i didn't get to see these pics so i cannot comment - all I know is that I feel like a good friend of mine has gone and its shit.
I like Paul always have done..but he was well out of order today.

He'd been drinking and he often plays up while doing so, it happens while most of you in the UK are in bed.

He normally apologises in the morning when he's sober.
What happened in the lounge he bought on himself.

For what it's worth I still like him.

Last edited by fraser; Jan 13th 2006 at 11:04 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:22 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by fraser
me too fraser!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:27 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Woodsey would prefer for the exact details not to be recounted?

Originally Posted by fraser
I like Paul always have done..but he was well out of order today.

He'd been drinking and he often plays up while doing so, it happens while most of you in the UK are in bed.

He normally apologises in the morning when he's sober.
What happened in the lounge he bought on himself.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:33 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Get your ass back in here now

Dont know whats gone off, dont care, dont you dare delete your account.

Aside from all the support you give us, we need you the reality shows are just not the same without you and your funny pics.

please
I'm afraid you've been witness to his dark side, a side never seen in the Oz section.

What he did with woodsey, using his fantastic photoshop skills, was the lowest of the low in my opinion, he then put a one up of LIW which he swiftly deleted.

He then threatened me with a photo but it never appeared

So there you have it, the drama queen has left again, but as fraser said he'll back with his apologies when he's sobered up.

And for the record I did like him but today the last bit of credibility he had with me has now gone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.