British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   party invite (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/party-invite-630382/)

eugene43 Sep 12th 2009 11:05 am

party invite

to all my friends I have got every thing ready for the party I swept all the sand from the beach.Directions can be found on the barbie as for some reason I keep getting sent there cant understand why ? perhaps mods dont wont me resued I bet it was them who sank my boat, rotton lot.

Dorothy Sep 12th 2009 11:39 am

Re: party invite

Originally Posted by eugene43 (Post 7925339)
to all my friends I have got every thing ready for the party I swept all the sand from the beach.Directions can be found on the barbie as for some reason I keep getting sent there cant understand why ? perhaps mods dont wont me resued I bet it was them who sank my boat, rotton lot.

You are sent to the barbie because your threads are off topic and general chat.

Pollyana Sep 12th 2009 11:49 am

I can send them to Take It Outside if you prefer, but I'm feeling generous for some mad reason :p

Sally Simpson Sep 12th 2009 12:53 pm

Oh just ban her 'cos I didn't get an invite!:frown::sneaky::lol:

eugene43 Sep 12th 2009 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7925423)
I can send them to Take It Outside if you prefer, but I'm feeling generous for some mad reason :p

you sound lovely you can come to my party to.

Pollyana Sep 12th 2009 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by eugene43 (Post 7925598)
you sound lovely you can come to my party to.

Thanks for the invite and the flattery :) You may be disappointed though, I'm fat, forty-errrr-ish and not as nice in reality as I sound online :blink:

Damson Sep 12th 2009 4:48 pm

Can I come please? I only need to sell my house, find cash for flights, fly and find a new home, so if you can organise that for me, I'll be there like a shot!

eugene43 Sep 12th 2009 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7925939)
Thanks for the invite and the flattery :) You may be disappointed though, I'm fat, forty-errrr-ish and not as nice in reality as I sound online :blink:

I STILL LIKE YOU

eugene43 Sep 12th 2009 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by Lorrielou (Post 7925979)
Can I come please? I only need to sell my house, find cash for flights, fly and find a new home, so if you can organise that for me, I'll be there like a shot!

plenty of room on my island for you but only one palm tree, I am willing to share it with you as long as you dont pick your teeth.

The Bloke Sep 12th 2009 8:13 pm

Don't sell yourself short....:wub:

Damson Sep 12th 2009 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by eugene43 (Post 7926206)
plenty of room on my island for you but only one palm tree, I am willing to share it with you as long as you dont pick your teeth.

Happy to share a palm tree thanks - oh, and I floss!

eugene43 Sep 12th 2009 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by Lorrielou (Post 7926381)
Happy to share a palm tree thanks - oh, and I floss!

Just think of that a dental tech & a companion called floss a mariage made in haven.Still need more acceptances.

irishbloo Sep 13th 2009 4:12 am

If you ever feel the need to put an add in the lonely hearts section in the paper you mightbe best getting someone else to write it for you.;)

eugene43 Sep 13th 2009 5:29 am

Originally Posted by irishbloo (Post 7926909)
If you ever feel the need to put an add in the lonely hearts section in the paper you mightbe best getting someone else to write it for you.;)

Now that was not nice i have a good mind not to let you come to the party.

Sally Simpson Sep 13th 2009 5:34 am

Christ, you must be really, really awful in real life!:eek:

Just joking honey, you know I love you really!:D